Multiplataforma Predator: Hunting Grounds (IllFonic/Fox)

Esse nem é mau quando jogas com um grupo de amigos.

Pelos vistos está com problemas de ligação alguém consegue jogar?
Eu até gostei do contexto do jogo e do seu sistema, mas os meus amigos nunca gostaram e acabava por jogar sozinho. Para juntar ao jogar sozinho, o jogo em termos de gameplay era um pouco mau com muita pena minha.

Eu até gostei do contexto do jogo e do seu sistema, mas os meus amigos nunca gostaram e acabava por jogar sozinho. Para juntar ao jogar sozinho, o jogo em termos de gameplay era um pouco mau com muita pena minha.
Eu cheguei a fazer uns jogos no PC e correu sem problemas mas foi há algum tempo já.

Ontem estava a ver umas streams deste Predator e houve quem tivesse com problemas (queues demoradas e depois não encontravam jogadores) e outros a jogar sem problemas.

Não está lá grande coisa este jogo. A AI dos soldados inimigos é horrível e os gráficos também não me agradaram. Isto é jogo para os 40eur mas não para os 60.

Today is probably one of the most exciting days for me personally. It is my birthday for one, and secondly, I get to talk about one of the biggest career highs of my life right here in this blog. I get to share with you what our first free update and first paid DLC are.

49886454431_120ad9eeeb_h.jpg

We are bringing Dutch to Predator: Hunting Grounds. Yes, Arnold Schwarzenegger has reprised one of my favourite roles from childhood for this game. The game that IllFonic has developed out of a love for the ’87 Predator. To say my inner child cannot be contained is putting it mildly. Yes, I got to meet him, and yes, I think I kept my cool. We got to spend a day in sunny California recording with Arnold. And before you ask, Arnold truly is one of the nicest people I have met in my lifetime.

In order to make Predator: Hunting Grounds the game we envisioned it to be, it had to include Dutch’s story and bringing him back into the universe. We have created two different items for the community in order to do this. The first is a free update, available for all players who own the game. Players will be able to learn where Dutch has been all these years and hear his story in his own words through a series of voice tapes that you earn as you level up.

The second is a paid DLC pack where you can play as Dutch and get early access to the QR5 “Hammerhead” Rifle and Dutch’s Knife! (available free for all players later in June) Getting the future Dutch just right was so exciting for the entire team. Creating the details, working with our partners to make certain everything fit together perfectly in the universe, and of course working with the legend himself has been a dream come true. We cannot wait until you can get access to both the free update and the paid DLC on May 26!

49886766702_756aebfa22_b.jpg

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2020/05/12/dutch-returns-to-the-jungle-in-predator-hunting-grounds/

What is Coming to the Jungle in 2024 / 2025?

• April 2024 – Patch 2.49 will cover the currently released PlayStation 4 and PC versions of Predator: Hunting Grounds. The focus is on player movement, Fireteam weapon rework and balance, Predator weapon balance, and user experience / playability improvements. More to come in the team’s patch notes.
  • Late 2024 Predator: Hunting Grounds is coming to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series. This release is focused on next-gen running on Unreal 4.27, Vivox, and Wwise, with a Standard Edition and a Digital Deluxe Edition offered.
  • Winter 2024 – New Predators
  • Spring 2025 – More new Predators

Back