problema com adobe master cs4 Serial

Já experimentaste contactar a adobe? Se realmente compraste o software eles devem-te conseguir ajudar melhor.

http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/trial/faq/ disse:
How do I convert my trial to an unrestricted version of the product?

All of our Creative Suite 4 trials are "try and buy," meaning you can evaluate individual products or editions of Creative Suite 4 and then convert the installed trial to an unrestricted version by purchasing and entering a serial number anytime during the trial period or after the trial period ends.
New for Creative Suite 4, you can convert your trial with even more flexibility. If you have tried an individual component such as Photoshop Extended CS4, you can either convert that directly to the same product or convert it to one of the Creative Suite 4 editions that contains Photoshop CS4 Extended. Alternatively, if you tried an edition of Creative Suite 4 but decide to buy an individual component that is part of that edition, you can simply enter the serial number for the purchased product to convert your trial to the individual product you want.
Converting your trial is a simple two or three step process:

• Purchase the software anywhere you wish — through the online Adobe Store (as an electronic download or as a shipped product) or from your preferred reseller, store, or catalog. If you plan to purchase through the Adobe Store, simply click the link in the application trial countdown screen to purchase the product and follow the prompts to obtain a serial number. Note that product availability may differ from region to region.
  • Enter the serial number from your purchase into the product screen that counts down the remaining days in the trial. You can enter a serial number to convert the trial anytime during the 30-day trial period or after the trial period ends.
  • Optional: If you purchased an electronic download from the Adobe Store, log into your account and download any additional available content or applications for the product you purchased. You can use your Adobe ID and password to access this content anytime for up to three years after the product is released. If you purchased through a channel other than the Adobe Store and are converting from an individual product to a suite edition or to a different application, you may need to install the additional applications on your computer.
What if I tried multiple products?

If you tried multiple products but purchased a suite edition that contains both products, you can enter the suite edition serial number in one of the products and the other product will automatically pick up the serial number. You will need to install the additional products contained in the suite edition. If you bought the individual products you tried, you can simply enter the serial numbers in the respective products.
I am a volume licensing customer. Can I convert a trial to an unrestricted version using a volume licensing serial number?

Yes, volume licensing customers can also convert trials by simply entering the license serial number. Contact your reseller or authorized Adobe License Center to place a volume licensing order.
Under what circumstances would I need to uninstall or reinstall the trial product(s) when converting my trial?

Creative Suite 4 products have multiple language versions available in the same software version. When you are converting your trial, the serial number's language must match the installed language of the application in order for it to be accepted in the serialization screen.
If you purchased a product in a language other than the language of your trial, but the language of your purchased product is part of the same set of languages included in your trial version, you can simply go back to the original installer (whether DVD or Electronic Software Delivery), install the correct language, and then enter your serial number.
However, if you purchased a product in a language that is not contained in the language sets in your trial software, then you will need to locate the installer for that language set to install the correct language from your purchased software. The following is a list of the languages included in each language set:

• Americas: English, French Canadian, International English, Spanish
  • Japan: International English, Japanese
  • Continental Europe: Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, French, German, International English, Italian, Spanish
  • Asia: Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, International English, Korean
  • Nordics: Danish, Finnish, International English, Norwegian, Swedish
  • Eastern Europe: Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Turkish, Ukrainian
How do I uninstall my trial software?

To uninstall your trial version, close any open Adobe software on your computer and do the following:

• In Windows, open the Windows Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs. Select the product that you want to uninstall, click Change/Remove, and then follow the onscreen instructions.
  • In Mac OS, double-click the product installer in Applications\Utilities\Adobe Installers. Authenticate as an administrator, select Uninstall Components, and then follow the onscreen instructions.
Am I eligible for upgrade pricing when I convert my trial?

Yes, if you have a qualifying earlier version of Adobe software, you may purchase an upgrade to convert your trial to an unrestricted version. To verify that you have an earlier version that qualifies you for the software you're purchasing, navigate to the product area that you're interested in buying and click the upgrade eligibility link. When you enter the purchased serial number to activate your trial for ongoing use, the installer will search your hard drive for the qualifying software. If it doesn't find it, it will prompt you for the serial number of your earlier version. If that serial number does not work, you can contact Adobe Customer Service in your region for further assistance.
Should I make a backup copy of the trial software and additional content?

Yes, if you choose the download option when converting a trial to an unrestricted version, we highly recommend making a backup copy and keeping it together with the serial number. That way, if you get a new computer or have to rebuild an existing machine, you have everything you need to efficiently reinstall your Adobe creative software. (Alternatively, follow the instructions in the e-mail receipt to log in and download your software for up to three years after you purchase.) If you had the software shipped from Adobe or a reseller at purchase, that package serves as your backup version.
I work on two computers. Once I have converted the trial version to an unrestricted version, can I then install it on a second machine?

Yes, the Adobe license agreement entitles you to install and activate the software on two systems as long as you use only one system at a time. To install on a second machine, do one of the following:

• Use the trial DVD for a Creative Suite 4 edition to install it on the second machine. Then enter your serial number to activate the second copy.
  • Download a standalone product trial to the second machine, or make a backup and use that to install it onto a second machine. Then enter your serial number to activate the second copy.
  • Use the media in the box you received to install your software onto a second machine, and use the associated serial number to activate it.

Se tiveres uma senha legal nada como contactares a Adobe. Outra solução é removeres a mesma com uma aplicação como o appcleaner e voltar a instalar

Back