Que placa hei de comprar?

Fui ao Google e vi isto :

-Drivers (São melhores do que os da ATI eles não tem andado a fazer grandes drivers)
-Placa que fica ao mesmo preço da HD4870 Mais 30 euros apenas.
-Vem com Overclock de fábrica.
- Melhor cooler que arrefece o GPU ( Na ATI é preciso fazer um tweak e mesmo assim as temps não são grande coisa.)
- Nas HD4800 temos um maior Ruido do cooler
- Na Steam com uma placa da nVidia recebe-se 4 jogos em vez de 2 com a ATI
- Performance ligeiramente superior.
- PhysX e CUDA

4870vsgtx260.png

Esta' para a par, mas eu talvez escolhe-se a HD4870 por ser + barata...

Mas se poderes vai para a 9800GX2 ;)

E o preço até está bem acessivel, 275 euros na PowerOn
Vi também que tem uma grande margem de Overclock

Overclocking the XFX 9800GX2 was fairly simple. Just keep ratcheting up the clocks and the scores keep going up. I figured with a core speed of 600MHz I might be able to push to 700MHz. I went well beyond that and hit 768MHz, a 168MHz improvement over stock. The memory scaled very nicely as well, reaching 1106MHz, or 206MHz over the stock settings. The shader clocks scaled along with the core and ended up at 1944MHz. All things told, I was amazed at the increases in the clock speeds. The overclocked scores in this review do not tell all of the story. Sure there are increases in performance over the stock settings, but the CPU is the ultimate limitation with this kind of increase. I run the CPU at stock speeds and show the results good or bad for the sake of consistancy and to show what the average person can expect performance-wise. Just for kicks I wanted to see how it would do with a modest CPU overclock as well as the overclock on the 9800GX2. A 3DMark06 score of 18650 on stock air cooling was the result. No fan speed increase to help compensate for the temperature increase or any other tricks. 18650 with no OS tweaks is pretty sweet on a stock air cooled card. Oooh...the potential.

[_/Diogo|_];3474940 disse:
Fui ao Google e vi isto :

-Drivers (São melhores do que os da ATI eles não tem andado a fazer grandes drivers)
-Placa que fica ao mesmo preço da HD4870 Mais 30 euros apenas.
-Vem com Overclock de fábrica.
- Melhor cooler que arrefece o GPU ( Na ATI é preciso fazer um tweak e mesmo assim as temps não são grande coisa.)
- Nas HD4800 temos um maior Ruido do cooler
- Na Steam com uma placa da nVidia recebe-se 4 jogos em vez de 2 com a ATI
- Performance ligeiramente superior.
- PhysX e CUDA

isto e mesmo verdade ??

Back