Teclado para psp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

david04

Power Member
Olhem só este teclado para a psp

--------------------------------------------

One of the things on my wish list for the PSP is a keyboard that will, of course, allow you to type and enter text directly on to the PSP. It looks like this wish may be granted with the PSP Keyboard from Logic 3, however, I am not sure that I will be waiting in line to get this particular version.
If you take a look at the mock up you will notice that the PSP Keyboard doubles as a screen protector which is kind of cool. The problem is that to accommodate the dual functionality, the size of the keyboard is very small. I am 6′4″ and have hands the size of someone 6′8″. I think that I will wait until someone comes out with a fold out keyboard like you see for many PDAs that is a bit bigger.
I would also like to see some type of Sony PSP Certified logo or something. The release date for the L3 PSP Keyboard is around the end of February but that date has slipped many times since it was first announced. Firmware updates are released often for the PSP and I would want to make sure that any keyboard I buy will work if the OS is updated

Este artigo foi tirado de http://www.insidepsp.net/

Cumps:wow:

O artigo data de Dezembro de 2005.. e a sony n autorizou a sua produção por terem um oficial em vista..

Última edição:
O "suposto" teclado da Logic 3 já é conhecido há algum tempo. Nunca passou de "suposto".
É uma espécie de GT 4 Mobile... :P Se bem, que neste caso foi cancelado, como já foi referido pelo scorcher.
Mas também não lhe vejo grande utilidade, visto que os firmwares oficiais não disponibilizaram, (pelo menos até agora), editores de texto de qualquer tipo.
Eu uso o navegador da PSP com alguma frequencia, sobretudo quando estou na universidade, aí sim, tenho de usar texto. Mas, praticamente, para introduzir endereços de páginas web e dados para login. E, de certa forma, já me habituei ao "teclado" da PSP.

Back