TV na Internet

kalisteniu

Power Member
Boas.
Alguém conhece algum software para Mac que possibilite ver TV na Internet? Existe o exemplo do Sopcast e do TVUPlayer para Windows. Se conhecerem algum comuniquem pf.
Obrigado

Nop isso de canais conhecidos não tem nada.
Acho que isso são tipo Video Podcasts.
Costumo tambem usar o Miro, mas tambem é de Video Podcasts.

Exacto, nada de streaming.

E os vídeos são muito antigos.
(off topic: No canal da NBA ainda deve dar pa ver o jogo em que o Kobe marcou 81 ptos :P)

Cumps

Bem encontrei isto, não sei se é novidade e ainda não testei. De qualquer das maneiras cá vai:

You don't need Windows to run SopCast! If you have an Intel Mac, you can run it using a program called CrossOver (make sure it's 6.2.1 or newer). CrossOver is a commercial program - you are on your own in getting a hold of that but it's not difficult. Once you do that, follow these instructions:

1. Install CrossOver
2. Start CrossOver and install IE6 from the list of supported software.
3. Download installer of media player 7 from: http://www.microsoft.com/...yer/version7/default.aspx
4. Install media player 7:
a) In crossover installer choose 'install unsupported software
b) select the bottle, which you created for IE6
c) mark option 'Choose intaller file'
d) click 'install' and browse to the media player installer file (mp71.exe or whatevere you downloaded)
e) step through the installation process
5. Download media player 9 from:
http://www.microsoft.com/...ayer/9Series/default.aspx
6. Install it in the same way as media player 7
7. Download sopcast installer from http://www.sopcast.com/download/
If you download the zip file, unpack it . There should be sopcast installer file, like Setup-SopCast-2.0.4-2007-11-20.exe
8. Install Sopcast in the same way as mp7 and mp9, always select the same bottle although crossover might disadvise it.
9. Start sopcast and have fun.

NOTES:
If you can't get a picture in SopCast after following all these steps, click the button near the bottom of the player window that looks like two boxes overlapping. That opens the stream in Windows Media Player externally. Windows Media Player will look for the appropriate codec and install it. You can then close Windows Media Player and the SopCast player should work fine.

The SopCast Web Player won't work on a Mac. If you have a site which requires the SopCast Web Player, you can find the link by reading the source code of the site (cmd+U or option+cmd+U) and looking for a line of code that says:
<param name="SopAddress" value="sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/41999">(the value will vary). Copy the area inside of the value= quotes and paste it into SopCast.

Similarly, I haven't figured out a way to launch SopCast by clicking sop:// links in Safari. You can copy them and paste them into SopCast.

I will try to help anyone if they have questions. Cheers

Exacto, nada de streaming.

E os vídeos são muito antigos.
(off topic: No canal da NBA ainda deve dar pa ver o jogo em que o Kobe marcou 81 ptos :P)

Cumps

E que grande noite essa do KB24!!!
Hehe, cheira-me a q este ano os Lakers vão conseguir ser campões!!! xD

BTW: Eu para ver jogos da NBA ou encontro bons mms links, ou alguns canais do justin.tv ou vmware fusion...

E que grande noite essa do KB24!!!
Hehe, cheira-me a q este ano os Lakers vão conseguir ser campões!!! xD

BTW: Eu para ver jogos da NBA ou encontro bons mms links, ou alguns canais do justin.tv ou vmware fusion...

Epah olha ai o off topic!! :lol:

SPURSSSSS!!!!! :lol:

Vamos parar de falar nisto que os moderadores não gostam muito.

Cumps

quartz-wm

Quando tento instalar o CrossOver pede-me o "quartz-wm". Alguém me sabe dizer onde consigo arranjar isso? Supostamente diz que está no dvd do OS mas já procurei e nada feito....

Back