UBCD e WinUBCD: Bootcd de Diagnósticos e muito mais...

ElectricFox

I folded Myself
Ultimate Boot CD aka UBCD (Linux Based)

You need the Ultimate Boot CD if you want to:

* Run floppy-based diagnostic tools from CDROM drives. More and more PCs are shipped without floppy drives these days, and it is such a royal pain when you need to run diagnostic tools on them.

* Free yourself from the slow loading speed of the floppy drive. Even if you do have a floppy drive, it is still much much faster to run your diagnostic tools from the CDROM drive, rather than wait for the tool to load from the floppy drive.

* Consolidate as many diagnostic tools as possible into one bootable CD. Wouldn't you like to avoid digging into the dusty box to look for the right floppy disk, but simply run them all from a single CD? Then the Ultimate Boot CD is for you!

When you boot up from the CD, a text-based menu would be displayed, and you will be able to select the tool you want to run. The selected tool actually boots off a virtual floppy disk created in memory.

Windows Ultimate Boot CD aka WinUBCD (Windows Based)

What is the WinUBCD??
The WinUBCD is a collection of freeware Windows utilities. The CD includes many different types of utilities so you will be prepared when disaster strikes. The WinUBCD uses Bart's PE which allows you to create a custom CD that will boot into a Windows environment with network support. Perfect for recovering deleted files on your harddrive without accidentally overwriting them or scanning a virus infected system. This project currently has 50+ utilities included in the download. Anti-Virus, CMOS password recovery, password finders, file recovery, MBR backup and recovery, etc. types of applications are all included in the download. Please visit the "List of Tools" page for a complete list of what is included in the project.
There are several requirements for building this CD which can and may make it hard for novices. Please understand that these requirements and restrictions are due to copyright laws, etc. When starting this project I wanted it to be as easy as possible. I wanted it to be a simple ISO file download just like the original Ultimate Boot CD. But to create the Windows version of a Ultimate Boot CD requires a lot of M$ files. I had to weigh the ease of build and functionality very carefully. I prefer to think of this more in a positive way. I provide detailed instructions, email support, and the forum for help. Inexperienced users will feel a sense of accomplishment and gain knowledge when they successfully build the CD.

Back