[Wii] Elebits/Eledees 2

I_Eat_All

Plasma Beam!
Elebits/Eledees 2?

It's been too long since my last blog post -- not because I'm out of topics to write or rant about (far from it), but because I just don't have the time. There are a bajillion Wii games in my office that need to be previewed or reviewed immediately and there is only one of me and one of Bozon. If you're doing the math, that's 86 or so titles through the holiday and two editors and a couple of freelancers. At any rate, though, I still want to update the blog more regularly, quite possibly with a daily topic outlining the five coolest things for the day, games, gadets and whatever else included. Alas, that requires more time.

What doesn't require a lot of time, however, is for me to quickly blog about a recent conversation I had with Elebits and Dewy's Adventure producer Shingo Mukaitoge. We chatted quite a bit about his inspirations -- Miyamoto and Kojima, by the way -- and in detail about both Elebits and Dewy's Adventure. I asked a lot about his next projects and he was careful not to give too much away. Take what you will from this, but when I quizzed him about the possibility of doing a sequel to Elebits, he paused for a moment, smiled, and would only say, "That's a secret." He also indicated that the team is already underway with their next Wii project and that it would be announced soon.

So, JKR -- there you go. Sweet dreams tonight, eh?
Fonte: http://blogs.ign.com/Matt-IGN/2007/10/23/69722/

Hell yeah! :D :D :D :D

mais noticias

Segundo a "Official Nintendo Magazine" a Konami já está a trabalhar numa sequela do Eledees (conhecido nos EUA como Elebits) para a Wii.

Fala-se ainda na possibilidade de o jogo ser lançado ainda este ano.

Por enquanto ainda falta a confirmação por parte da Konami.

Noticia em Inglês:

According to a snippet in this month's Official Nintendo Magazine, a sequel to Elebits (Eledees) is in the works.

The Japanese launch title saw players harnessing the power of small electric creatures known as Elebits. They power everything and anything from your television, computer to automobiles and the kitchen fridge. As a little chap known as Kai, players investigate his home to search for the little critters to restore lost power using his power gun.

The nib in the magazine reveals that Konami are indeed working on Elebits 2 and its due for release on Wii later this year. No additional details were mentioned, but expect an official announcement shortly - unless there's been a typo.

Thanks to C3's Marzy for the tip.
Fonte: Cubed3

Edit:

Noticia em Português:

Contrariamente ao que foi falado, Elebits 2 (ou Eledees como foi baptizado na Europa) não será apenas destinado à Nintendo DS.

De acordo com a revista Official Nintendo Magazine, a Konami também irá lançar a sequela na Nintendo Wii. O CVG ficou a aguardar uma confirmação sobre Elebits 2.
Fonte: PTgamers

Por enquanto é tudo o que se sabe sobre o jogo...

Tópicos uteis: [Wii] Elebits/Eledees

Última edição:
Boas noticias, gostei bastante do primeiro. Espero que expandam bastante o conceito para ser digno de uma sequela e não algo nas linhas de "extra levels" no entanto.

Back