Xbox xbox mod extremo

blueomega

Power Member
Some guy over on the Xbox-Scene forums started to work on what will hopefully one day be the finest Xbox casemod of all time. The Xbox Mini case that he fabricated is a thing of beauty, reducing the ugly black behemoth that was the original Xbox into a svelte little package.

xbox_mini_1.jpg

Modder ghostavel used computer-aided design to put together the minimalist gloss black case. From the looks of things, he’s made good progress on getting the motherboard and power supply down to a reasonable size in order to cram them in there.

xbox_mini_2.jpg

While he did manage to squeeze an 80GB hard drive in the case, I’m not seeing a DVD drive anywhere. I’m guessing that it’s strictly for homebrew and copied games.

xbox_mini_3.jpg

It’s unclear if and when he’ll finish this project, but hopefully he will. If only Microsoft had designed something like this and released a low-cost Xbox Mini when the Xbox 360 came out, they might have taken some business away from the Wii.

fonte

caminha pra ser talvez a melhor modificação de uma xbox

Epá por acaso tá uma cena simples e muito bonita... Não sou grande fã de mods, pq normalmente é só azeite (com todo o respeito a quem os faz e de quem gosta) mas este tá uma cena mesmo a PRO! Wish my mew 360 fosse assim :D :D

Será muito dificil a microsoft/sony/nintendo ver como realmente podem fazer consolas bonitas?! Isso está brutal!! Grande mod , do melhor que já vi.

só uma coisa(que ainda ninguem confirmou..) : o gajo é mesmo tuga certo? (mesmo que não seja tem jeito pra escolher canecas! :D)

é que as tantas ainda está na minha friendlist! :-D

será que ele tem mesmo uma xbox lá dentro? é que ja abri uma xbox1, e do pouco que me recordo, a motherboard não cabe naquela pequena (e muita linda :wow:) box. ou estarei enganado?

Back