Multiplataforma Fallout 4 (Bethesda)

Boas, estou a pensar em comprar o fallout 4 mas como ja joguei o new vegas e nao gostei(nao gostei pq o personagem era mesmo lento, de resto gosto de jogos do genero) quero saber se vale a pena conprar o jogo, quais as mudanças/updates visto que ultimamente nao estava atento aos topicos dos jogos da ps4.

Terminou o sonho de Mods para a versão PS4 do Fallout 4 (e do Skyrim)

Sony will not allow user mods for Fallout 4 or Skyrim Special Edition on PS4

https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/ps4-mod-update/2016/09/09/199…pic.twitter.com/VShPMvvXnZ

1. Cr6u0MVUEAAUxCu.jpg

https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/ps4-mod-update/2016/09/09/199…pic.twitter.com/VShPMvvXnZ

1. Cr6u0MVUEAAUxCu.jpg

Enfim, a Sony está a ter atitudes muito interessantes.

Não gostam de mods, nem do ea acess.

Vá lá que o Plus não aumentou para 60 $ como nos US (no canadá foi para os 70$), mas não me cheira que não estaremos livre do aumento nos proximos meses.

Última edição:
Enfim, a Sony está a ter atitudes muito interessantes.

Não gostam de mods, nem do ea acess.

Vá lá que o Plus não aumentou para 60 $ como nos US (no canadá foi para os 70$), mas não me cheira que não estaremos livre do aumento nos proximos meses.

cá aumentou o ano passado e nos estados unidos não tinha aumentado.

1. Cr6u0MVUEAAUxCu.jpg

E para quem quiser saber as razões,vou reaproveitar isto do topico do remaster do Skyrim:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/51xk00/ps4_mod_update/d7fpcsq

By the way, as a mod author who has been keeping up with this and was invited to CK before release/etc. etc. let me shed some light on this situation:

I hate to say it, but these issues are 100% on Sony. The three primary problems with mods on PS4 were the following:

• Limited space. 900MB total for all mods installed. It's less than half of what's on Xbox and last I heard they still plan to make Xbox's mod storage limit bigger in the future.
  • Audio. PS4 uses a proprietary format that the release version of the CK can't compile. Bethesda needed Sony to hook them up with tools to work with that format, permission to release what they used, or permission to make it so the CK could save audio in that format.
  • Texture format. Again, PS4 uses a proprietary format for textures. Sony restricted texture distribution to the PC format. PS4/Fallout 4 on PS4 is not optimized to use the standard PC format, so it ate too much memory and diminished performance. Once again, Bethesda needed Sony to either hook them up with tools or agree to let them release what they used to save their textures in the PS4 format to the public.
The beta was cancelled/mods delayed because Bethesda was at a roadblock with Sony refusing to help. The way the post makes it sound is that Sony was ultimately not willing to play ball on this, therefore severely restricting mods and Bethesda didn't want to release mods like that. Would partial support be better than no support? I'd say probably, but that last bit is speculation on my part.

At any rate it's been no secret in the mod author community for months that Sony has been yanking them around about this. Sony assured them it was possible before they announced it, they announced it, then Sony wouldn't make it work. It's very unfortunate for everybody involved but no one more so than PS4 players who are being robbed of something great.

Edit: o CK de que ele fala é o Creation Kit,as mod tools para pc que são usadas para criar mods.

Mas num jogo (companhia) desta importância a Sony devia ter-se mexido para conseguir que a coisa fosse implementada na sua plataforma. Assim são os únicos que não vão ter os mods. Nos próximos grandes lançamentos da Bethesda a malta vai comprar versão PS ou outra para ter mods??? Há malta que vai mudar de plataforma se isto continuar... É que são jogos em que os mods são muito importantes.
A mim não me afeta pois nem acabei o F4 e tenho lá muito que fazer embora gostasse de experimentar alguns mods pela diferença em relação ao jogo normal.

Mods and 4K Coming to PlayStation 4 for Skyrim and Fallout 4

We’re excited to announce that mod support is coming to PlayStation 4 for both Skyrim Special Edition and Fallout 4. Additionally, we’ll also be supporting the new PlayStation 4 Pro with both titles.

Skyrim will have these features when it launches on October 28. The new power of the PlayStation 4 Pro has allowed us to make Skyrim render in native 4k, and it looks better than ever. Here are some screens to show you just how great it looks.

Mod support will come to Skyrim first. We and Sony have worked hard to make this possible. Mods on PlayStation 4 will allow you to modify and create your own content by using our Creation Kit available here. You will not be able to upload external assets with your PlayStation 4 mods, but you will be able to use any assets that come with the game, as most mods do. By creating a Bethesda.net account, you’ll be able to browse and try mods right from within the game.

We are excited finally to get modding to our PlayStation fans who have supported us for so long. Modding has been an important part of our games for over 10 years, and we hope to do even more in the coming year for all our players, regardless of platform.

After the work is complete on Skyrim, we’ll be updating Fallout 4 for both mods and PS4 Pro. We expect Fallout 4 to take advantage of the PS4 Pro in 4k along with enhanced lighting and graphics features.

"Mod support will come to Skyrim first. We and Sony have worked hard to make this possible. Mods on PlayStation 4 will allow you to modify and create your own content by using our Creation Kit available here. You will not be able to upload external assets with your PlayStation 4 mods, but you will be able to use any assets that come with the game, as most mods do. By creating a Bethesda.net account, you’ll be able to browse and try mods right from within the game."

são mods com limitações....

Pessoal esclareçam me aqui uma duvida, pretendo comprar o season pass na store, mas o meu jogo deve ser Espanhol, pois tudo na caixa se encontra em Espanhol, o season pass será compatível na mesma por ser da região Europeia?

Com este jogo em promoção na US store, mas tenho duas dúvidas:
- O season pass vale a pena?
- Lembro-me que quando o jogo saiu falou-se de alguns problemas técnicos, incluindo framerate, como é que está agora?

Back