Xbox 360 Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Ubisoft)

Calma vamos esperar pelo jogo, se for mais do mesmo ai sim vamos criticar a força toda lol. eu ca o espero, ate porque gostei do anterior..

Splinter Cell: Blacklist Paladin Collector's Edition comes with a remote controlled replica plane

Splinter Cell: Blacklist Paladin Collector's Edition comes with a remote controlled replica plane

HkIEnmP.jpg

Splinter Cell: Blacklist will be getting a special Collector's Edition including a graphic novel, additional in-game content and remote controlled replica of protagonist Sam Fisher's plane, Ubisoft announced today.

The Paladin Collector's Edition, shown in the video above, bundles a poster, the Splinter Cell: Echoes graphic novel based on the video game franchise, the Upper Echelon pack which includes the Dead Coast co-op map, the co-op Billionaire's Yacht map, the Gold Sonar Goggles and the Upper Echelon Suit gear. The remote controlled dual-motor three-channel plane is custom modeled after the Paladin drone used by Sam and his team in Blacklist.

The Paladin Collector's Edition will cost $169.99 and will be available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 when the game launches on Aug. 20.

Última edição:
Sinceramente parece-me estar muito fixe!

Muito mais adequado ao meu gosto pessoal do que os primeiros. Já agora vale a pena jogar o conviction?

Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Learn About Perfectionist Difficulty

http://youtu.be/2QuiPpIaLUA

Call me old fashioned but I miss the days when it was just "Hey Sam, we'll tell you what to do as you go because not even we really know, here's a pistol and a silencer. Don't get caught. Ttyl."

e

At least give me Ironside's voice in Peferctionist difficulty..its not perfect otherwise!!

Os 2 comentários mais votados no video.

Back