Xbox The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (CD Projekt RED)

Há maneira de ver se já fizemos todas as side quests duma área?

Queria descobrir os ? Todos e fazer as side quests em white orchard antes de avançar mt na história

Bem,lá comprei isto. Esperar pelo mês que vem para comprar o expansion pass. Depois disso tenho jogo para o Verão lol

Digam-me la uma coisa.. Este jogo é mais tipo Skyrim ou red dead redemption?

Diria que entre um e o outro tem mais parecenças com Skyrim. Dito isso ainda é bem diferente do Skyrim.

Bem,lá comprei isto. Esperar pelo mês que vem para comprar o expansion pass. Depois disso tenho jogo para o Verão lol

Diria que entre um e o outro tem mais parecenças com Skyrim. Dito isso ainda é bem diferente do Skyrim.

Call me crazy, mas tenho jogado isto, saborosamente, desde o final de junho do ano passado.

Eu comecei na sexta a noite e ainda só sou lvl 8, perco demasiado tempo a não fazer nada lol

Mas adicionem ll PadreEro ll

Call me crazy, mas tenho jogado isto, saborosamente, desde o final de junho do ano passado.

Eu no pc estou com 136 horas, agora estou numa pausa, a aguardar ansiosamente que chegue a nova expansão para voltar para o jogo. E quando acabar tudo no pc, vou fazer uma nova run, agora na Xbox One.

Nah,nem pensar fazer isso no meu caso.O meu modus operandi no que toca a single players é começar e só largar o jogo quando o acabar.Já tive excepções,mas foram derivadas de me ter habituado a certas benesses da One e jogar na 360 custa um bocado quando não se está 100% motivado(e vou rectificar essas situações com a retro-compatibilidade do Witcher 2 e comprando o remaster do Dishonored).Até com jogos que não gostei fui até ao fim.

Quanto a este,best case scenario dou-lhe um mês ininterrupto. E tendo em conta que estou a falar do Verão isso ainda é muita hora.

Nah,nem pensar fazer isso no meu caso.O meu modus operandi no que toca a single players é começar e só largar o jogo quando o acabar.Já tive excepções,mas foram derivadas de me ter habituado a certas benesses da One e jogar na 360 custa um bocado quando não se está 100% motivado(e vou rectificar essas situações com a retro-compatibilidade do Witcher 2 e comprando o remaster do Dishonored).Até com jogos que não gostei fui até ao fim.

Quanto a este,best case scenario dou-lhe um mês ininterrupto. E tendo em conta que estou a falar do Verão isso ainda é muita hora.

Ok, fiz-me entender mal. Também não o larguei até fazer o principal neste jogo. Demorei cerca de 3 meses a passar o jogo. Depois disso, até agora, foi para limpar o que me restava, fazer uma segunda run completa e limpar achievements. A parte fantástica deste jogo é que é só single player e colossal em conteúdo.

The Witcher III: Blood & Wine |Reviews

the_witcher_3_blood_and_wine_expansion_art_1.jpg

OpenCritic: 92

Gamepressure - 10

So what’s the final verdict about the second expansion to Witcher 3? Blood and Wine is an adventure spanning many hours during which we'll get even more of what we’re already familiar with and a couple of new things thrown in the mix. Those of you who thought that Hearts of Stone had too much talk and too little action will be pleased this time. At the same time, those who praised the consistency of the plot and the unusual approach to the narrative in the adventure starring Master Mirror can rest assured that this story is just as unusual. Every story, however, must come to an end, and I can say without a hint of doubt that this ending is satisfying in every respect.

Twinfinite - 5/5
To spend my final moments here was quite fitting – the darkness laying just beneath a dazzling surface, the vast threads meeting to create either your happy ending or your bittersweet reminders, and the adventures small and large that led there. It has been a life well lived, and if there are to be no more adventures, then a villa in Toussaint doesn’t sound like such a bad idea.

PC Gamer - 94
Frankly if one of these expansions came out every year I'd still be playing The Witcher 3 in 2020. However, this is a fine end. Fantasy RPGs like this offer us the chance to walk through the pages of pulp fantasy fiction, to stand opposite the witches, wizards and wights of those stories. Even if we can't form our own words, or ultimately greatly affect the stories they tell, the semblance is powerful enough. Even in its immutable, heavily cutscene-driven form, The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine is an accomplished piece of genre fiction with some characters I'll come to miss. Pour a goblet of the red stuff and join them, you won't be disappointed.

Destructoid - 9
However many little nagging issues I have with Wild Hunt (the combat is still a bit too simplistic), Blood and Wine is the best The Witcher has ever been since the first game. I came in merely expecting a bigger Hearts of Stone, but ended up getting something more expansive in nearly every sense of the word.

Shacknews - 9
Overall Blood and Wine is an excellent addition to the Witcher 3 universe. The new enemies, redesigned UI, and exceptionally well-crafted new land to explore are all pluses in my book. The main questline introduced for the expansion is intriguing, and gives much more insight into the world that Geralt has spent his life adventuring through. In the final moments CDPR brings everything together to really help the player’s impact on the world feel more real, and it’s something that very few developers have ever managed to really accomplish.

Videogamer - 9
Arguably, Blood & Wine is just more Witcher 3, but it goes to great lengths to distinguish itself. Tonally, as mentioned, but visually too. Golden sun-kissed vegetation, a glistening river and a pointy fairytale castle right in the middle are the first things you see in Toussaint. It’s a glorious image, and fitting one for a character who is being put out to pasture. That he’s given the opportunity to take the piss out of aristocratic fools, take their money for fixing their stupid problems and, now, head back to his vineyard for a kip, is everything I wanted for him at the end of his journey. There is wit and wisdom here that was always detectable in The Witcher games, but never quite so accomplished as it is in these, his final hours.

Gamesradar - 4.5/5
Blood and Wine isn't really concerned with reinvention, though. Like its wandering hero, The Witcher 3 may be set in its ways, but it's really good at what it does - in The Witcher's case, that means providing a captivating world to explore, well-thought-out and morally ambiguous scenarios to quest through, and countless beasts to slay. It may be Geralt of Rivia's last video game outing, but this final expansion is a hell of a way to go.

Eurogamer - "Essential"
The lack of upgrades on offer may be disappointing, but the vineyard is nonetheless a great tone setter for Blood and Wine. It creates the sense that Geralt's time as a Witcher (and our time with Geralt) is drawing to a close; that there may soon come a time when he puts down the sword and adopts a quieter lifestyle. It's a tone that resonates throughout the expansion, maintaining a sense of poignancy and reflection in a region of pomp and excess. All in all, Blood and Wine is a fitting swansong for The Witcher 3. It's a playful goodbye, but also a testament to what made the series so good in the first place. It brings a vibrant new perspective to the world of The Witcher while remaining true to the gritty, medieval P.I gameplay that made it great in the first place. It's an emotional yet mirthful fairytale; one every Witcher fan ought to experience.

Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Much like Mass Effect III’s wonderful Citadel expansion, this last outing is as much a victory lap, to remind us of the good times and end in the right spirit. There’s a moment in both games, where the characters seem to step out of themselves, just briefly – Shepard to look at the Normandy and state that it’s been one hell of a ride, even if chronologically she hasn’t fought the final boss yet. She’s talking to her crew, and we’re included because we’re part of it. In Blood and Wine, it’s a more understated moment. A simple glance through the screen from an old man who’s literally seen everything – a look of respect, of gratitude, of recognition. Something ends, something begins.

Vou avançar com a compra deste DLC.

O jogo é fantástico e olhem que não era propriamente um fã deste tipo RPG's.

A minha única dúvida é se compro o season pass ou apenas este dlc e em que mercado.

PC Gamer - 94
Frankly if one of these expansions came out every year I'd still be playing The Witcher 3 in 2020.

Isto resume inteiramente o que eu penso deste jogo, por mim podia sair todos os anos novo conteúdo (do nível que a CD PROJEKT RED nos habituou), que eu continuaria sempre a jogar o jogo. :)

Much like Mass Effect III’s wonderful Citadel expansion, this last outing is as much a victory lap, to remind us of the good times and end in the right spirit.

Eh pah, isto é música para os meus ouvidos.Sim, houve assim um bocado de nonsense nesse dlc, mas a ideia do dlc em sim foi boa. Se isto é o equivalente do Witcher,enho mesmo de comprar.

Ok, fiz-me entender mal. Também não o larguei até fazer o principal neste jogo. Demorei cerca de 3 meses a passar o jogo. Depois disso, até agora, foi para limpar o que me restava, fazer uma segunda run completa e limpar achievements. A parte fantástica deste jogo é que é só single player e colossal em conteúdo.

Ah,ok.My bad lol

Vou avançar com a compra deste DLC.

O jogo é fantástico e olhem que não era propriamente um fã deste tipo RPG's.

A minha única dúvida é se compro o season pass ou apenas este dlc e em que mercado.

Vou-te dizer que eu vou fazer. Eu vou comprar o season pass no Canadá(já o jogo foi comprado aí). São 25 CAD, o que dá 17 euros e picos. E tendo em conta que o season pass é apenas mais 5 dólares que o Blood and Wine sozinho, fico a ganhar na mesma.

Última edição:
Vou-te dizer que eu vou fazer. Eu vou comprar o season pass no Canadá(já o jogo foi comprado aí). São 25 CAD, o que dá 17 euros e picos. E tendo em conta que o season pass é apenas 5 dólares que o Blood and Wine sozinho, fico a ganhar na mesma.

Eu aconselho a comprar o Season pass, já que a primeira expansão é muito porreira. Eu gostei bastante.

nao me recordo da ultima x que vi um patch num jogo com tanto impacto! tudo o que é HUD e menus foi alterado, e atrevo-me a dizer que para bem melhor

Back