Multiplataforma Assassins Creed: Origins (Ubisoft)

Eu ontem fiquei a saber que da primeira vez que o joguei, joguei a 30 fps em 2019.
Os 60 fps fazem a diferença, realmente é muito estranho jogar jogos a 30, requer hábito.

Não deve ser assim tão estranho se jogaste e nem sabias.

Claramente que não entendeste mas eu explico ao detalhe, quando o joguei pela primeira vez não sabia mesmo que tinha jogado a 30 fps, entretanto saiu um patch, com os jogos que saíram depois a tendência foi jogar jogos a 60 fps, o que começou a tornar-se um hábito. Hoje em dia é muito estranho voltar a jogar jogos com 30 fps.

Claramente que não entendeste mas eu explico ao detalhe, quando o joguei pela primeira vez não sabia mesmo que tinha jogado a 30 fps, entretanto saiu um patch, com os jogos que saíram depois a tendência foi jogar jogos a 60 fps, o que começou a tornar-se um hábito. Hoje em dia é muito estranho voltar a jogar jogos com 30 fps.

Nenhum AC saiu a 60 fps em consolas até ao Valhalla. Mesmo os remasters dos jogos do Ezio.
Quanto ao mudar,quando tem de ser lá tem de ser. Já assim foi na gen passada quando os remasters e crossgens secaram.Assim há de ser nesta.

O jogo voltou a ganhar popularidade de forma súbita, tem aparecido muitos videos recentes no youtube com gameplays.
Inadvertidamente embarquei nesta moda, pois este jogo foi a minha xmas gaming tradition de 2023.
Não sei se por causa do Mirage ou não, mas o Origins voltou à ribalta.

Já vou com mais de 90 missões feitas, principais e secundárias, ainda não terminei a campanha.
Estou a jogar com calma, depois de terminar as missões vou a cada região limpar as zonas todas. A seguir disso avanço para os dlc's.

EDIT- Terminei a campanha em 30 horas. Só me concentrei nas missões, agora vou visitar cada canto. Ainda há regiões onde não fui.

Última edição:
Assassin’s Creed: Origins’ Abubakar Salim Still Wants a Bayek and Aya Sequel
When Assassin’s Creed: Origins was released at the tail-end of October 2017, it came during a moment of transition and epiphany for the long-running video game franchise. After being launched a decade earlier, almost to the day, there had been a new Assassin’s Creed title virtually every year from the game publisher Ubisoft. Until 2016. Due to spending so many years returning to the same formula, Assassin’s Creed developers realized they needed time off; they needed to regroup and reimagine; they needed bold change in what their vision of the future could be.

Abubakar Salim could relate. Fresh out of a classical education at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, Salim did not necessarily anticipate discovering a career in video game voice acting and motion-capture, yet his casting in the central role of Assassin’s Creed: Origins as Bayek of Siwa had a life-altering effect.

“I never knew that you could have a career in games before actually working in it,” Salim says while stopping by the Den of Geek studio at SXSW last month, “even though—and I always say this—I got into acting through video games. The stories and the characters that were being portrayed, these experiences that you are essentially playing and going through, that was my way into stories and way into that whole world.”

In the case of Assassin’s Creed: Origins, the world in question cast Salim opposite Alix Wilton Regan as Aya, the woman who along with Bayek launches the Assassin’s Creed back in the time of Ptolemaic Egypt and during the last days of the pharaohs under the reign of Cleopatra VII Philopater. The result was intoxicating for Salim as well as, eventually, fans who regularly credit Bayek and Aya as among the best protagonists in the series.

“I think on the acting side, because you’re working in a Volume where nothing looks like it [is supposed to]—my sword is essentially just a long stick, my shield is a dustbin lid—it made me feel like a kid again, and that really sparked my love for imagination and playing and storytelling.”

It came through with a central performance that Assassin’s Creed fans rank alongside Roger Craig Smith’s vocal performance as Ezio Auditore da Firenze in Assassin’s Creed II and Matt Ryan’s Edward Kenway in Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag. In fact, for many fans, there was a pronounced and vocal expectation for Bayek and Aya to return in another game—just as Ezio wound up appearing in three Assassin’s Creed titles, and Capt. Kenway at least saw his son’s journey continue across several other AC installments. Yet when 2018’s Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey rolled around, Bayek and Aya were nowhere to be found as the series pivoted even further back in history, with that chapter taking place during the Peloponnesian War in ancient Greece.

Still some fans hold out hope to see more of Bayek and Aya. Salim is one of them.

“I want a sequel, man. Like I’m ready!” the actor laughs. He goes on to say he would “100 percent be there” if Ubisoft went back in that direction before adding, “I think it’s one of those things where, yeah, it just didn’t feel like the story was finished yet. So I would jump at it.”

Assassin’s Creed: Origins certainly didn’t offer total closure.
Também eu. Qualquer um destes em vez do rato Basim. :D

Back