//d e v e l o p e r_______CD Projekt Red
//p u b l i s h e r______ CD Projekt Red
//p l a t f o r m_____ TBA
//r e l e a s e_____ "When its ready"
//t r a i l e r
Alguma info sobre o jogo que circula nos foruns da CD Projekt Red.
- You’ll be able to create a character from the ground up and then experience Night City as a totally open world setting.
- It will be a rise-to-power story about "someone who rises from a filthy gutter to stand against a hostile world."
- Game will be a story-driven experience set in an open world environment, which will be driven throughout by player choice.
- It will be non-linear.
- Story will mainly focus on contemporary issues, and the world we will present is a kind of filter for those things.
- Advanced RPG mechanics based on PnP RPG system upgraded to the 2077 setting.
- Huge arsenal of weapons, upgrades, implants and cool high-tech gadgets.
- Takes place in a Sandbox environment in Night City.
- A whole system of cyber-implants will be implemented, allowing you to modify your limbs.
- Similar arm implants (that was scene in the Teaser Trailer) will be present in the game.
- Cyber-psychos will also be present.
- Aerial vehicles, the psychosquad, and the weapons seen in the Teaser Trailer are as well present in the game.
- They are experimenting with dynamic conversation.
- The city is being designed so it doesn’t look like a purely futuristic metropolis. Older elements of buildings will be mixed in with more modern structures to make it look like the city was built in layers to create a more realistic, Blade Runner-esque style.
- Significant amount of detail built into the weapons, similarly to the ones used in the Teaser Trailer.
- CDPR draws inspiration from several games, e.g. System Shock, Fallout 2 and more.
- Both the city and game world will be vast, and not feel restricted.
- You play in Night City, but not exactly the same area as in Cyberpunk 2020. It has been moved a little closer to the coast. Reasons being of the nuke detonation in the city.
- You will still visit memorable places in Night City, e.g. Afterlife.
- The corporations from Cyberpunk 2020 will remain present – Arasaka, Dynalar, KiroshI, etc.
- CDPR game engine--REDengine--will have some changes. The physics and ballistics of the game will be changed to add new character movements and guns. The graphics engine will need to be changed a lot.
- The woman seen in the trailer might be in the game.
- CDPR are trying to let the player print your character sheet from the PnP game.
- They are trying to make the game to be as close to the original PnP RPG as possible. There will be changes in the balance of classes and how particular skills work.
Apresentação jogo 2012