Wii Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop (Capcom)

Mta bom, pá!!

Acho que vou comprar isto só pela quantidade de jaggies nessas imagens. Se isso está assim aí, na minha TV deve ficar lindo... :-D

Olhar para as texturas dá-me vontade de vomitar....seriously!!!!

Será isto verdade?! Ainda não acredito que a Capcom vai pôr isto cá para fora...espero mesmo do fundo do meu coração que isto venda na casa das unidades!! Se vender muito só lhes estão a dar razão...

Olhem para as texturas da personagem principal (casaco e etc) e pensem um bocado....ps1 ou n64?

Até o max payne 1 tem muito melhor aspecto do que este jogo e max payne é um jogo já com os seus 8/9 anos.. Muito triste.

Comparação: (só nos casacos nota-se uma diferença brutal)
AFCE8_4.jpg

72821520090108_234619_36_big.jpg

Parece tudo feito com umas rascas texturas a 256 cores.. :'(

eu não sei como está o RE4 mas já vi imagens e pelo aspecto está fenomenal... mas acho que o problema dos RE é que aquilo tem imensos puzzles para resolver e isso às vezes é chato para um gajo joga um jogo cujo objectivo é "matar zombies!", chacinar zombies.. se calhar este Dead Rising é mais esse estilo..
my guess..

Façam um favor a vós próprios e não comprem este jogo:

11:00 PM on 01.10.2009

CES 2009: Dead Rising Wii... Jesus Christ

authorpoint.gif
Conrad Zimmerman on CES
117619-header1.jpg

Up in the posh Capcom suite at Planet Hollywood, we were handed a Wii remote and placed in front of a new preview build of Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop. Now, it is no secret that those of us at Destructoid who have had the opportunity to play various demos of the Wii port up to this point have had less than favorable impressions of it.

Never one to outright dismiss a game, particularly one with zombies, I was willing to give Chop Till You Drop a fair shake. Read on for my impressions of this most recent build to see if I disagree with my compatriots (here's a hint: that's an ellipsis in the title, not an equal sign).

01-468x.jpg

As the demo opened up, Frank was in the security room with Otis, the highly annoying maintenance worker from the original Xbox 360 game. While Otis' role remains largely the same as it was prior, giving information to Frank over radio and alerting the player to missions, the mechanics have changed quite a bit.

As some players found that managing Dead Rising's time-sensitive missions was too difficult (or just discouraging), Chop Till You Drop's missions are handed out directly from Otis. Talking to him opens up a menu with available missions to select from, and you only have to tackle one at a time -- instead of running the risk of killing survivors because you had to drag them along to a dangerous area to get in under a time limit for other endangered citizens.

02-468x.jpg

The mission which was available for us to play is one that I was already quite familiar with from the original game. Twin sisters were being attacked near the toy store, with one outside and surrounded by zombies, while the other hid in the store. While this mission does not take us further than the nearby Paradise Plaza section, the layout of the Willamette Mall looked to be retained. All the shops are exactly where they were previously, though the plaza itself felt a bit more barren and lifeless, with fewer planters and other incidental environmental niceties.

When I say "lifeless," that is no suggestion that we have more zombie action going on than in previous demos and videos. I still never saw more than a dozen zombies at any given time, and zombie corpses melt away upon death to keep as much of the Wii's limited resources available as possible. Now, provided the timeline of Chop Till You Drop
remains the same as its predecessor, the mission we played is very early in the game and before the mall becomes truly overrun. Still, it was rather unimpressive and I've never seen anything anywhere to suggest that this is not the standard throughout.
03-468x.jpg

So few zombies might seem easy to deal with, allowing the player to take out immediate threats to the survivors who need rescuing and then either avoid any between the exit or just mow them down to clear a path. If you thought the frustration of getting survivors out would be proportional to the number of undead roaming about, you will be in for a surprise. Hard as it may be to imagine, survivor AI actually seems less competent and the Thompson twins kept running directly into zombies and just standing there while being pummeled to death.

Motion controls are a bit of a mixed bag. On the one hand, they are managed well by never feeling like they unnecessarily replace button input. Attacking with melee weapons is still handled by pressing a button. Finishing moves make use of waggle and you can do some special attacks with certain weapons by shaking the remote. The problem is that the motions do not feel responsive and attempts to use it met with failure as often as success.
04-468x.jpg

I wanted Chop Till You Drop to be successful in translating the fun of Dead Rising to a new platform. And there are some aspects, such as selectable missions, which will make the game more accessible and comfortable to play. In a way, it's tragic, because they've managed to take a great game for the hardcore and turn it into something clearly intended for the Wii's casual audience. At the same time, if what I've seen today is truly indicative of the final product, there really isn't anyone that I can see actually enjoying this.

Fonte: http://www.destructoid.com/ces-2009-dead-rising-wii-jesus-christ-117619.phtml

deado rajo, deado rajo! :banjump:

lol

últimas novidades acerca do jogo:

What The Hell Did Dead Rising Wii Do To Isabella's Face?

xbox_360_isabella.jpg

That's the Isabella in the original Xbox 360 version of Dead Rising — the one we know and love. The Isabella in the upcoming Wii version looks different. Want to see? Drumroll please...

There you go, Dead Rising: Chop 'Til You Drop Isabella.

wii_isabella.jpg

Now, there's nothing wrong with having four (or five chins). Orson Welles had multiple chins. There is something wrong with Isabella having four (or five) chins as we don't remember her having that many the last time we saw her.

We are actually curious who is picking these Dead Rising Wii screens. They're not doing much to help our impression of the game! It's like Capcom is trying to sabotage the game or something — or maybe Capcom is just releasing junky screens to see if people still buy the game. We hope so. That would be funny.
Fonte: http://kotaku.com/5130038/what-the-hell-did-dead-rising-wii-do-to-isabellas-face

Ugh @ Kotaku

O jogo está feio, técnicamente está um nojo quando comparado com o RE4 e merece ser reprimido por isso, mas este "artigo"...
não passa de mais um esforço da Kotaku para atrair atenção e continuar com o habitual uso de tudo o que seja relacionado com a Wii/Nintendo para fins cómicos. É assim que enterteem os seus membros.

As cutscenes do Dead Rising Chop Till you Drop são (pelo que sei) nem mais nem menos que as da versão 360 mas (obviamente) numa resolução mais baixa e não em tempo real. Não há diferença a não ser a de terem escolhido uma imagem feia e outra melhor da mesma coisa para fazerem esta "comparação".

Pessoal, é impressão minha ou a Capcom tem o mínimo de vergonha e, já que tem coragem de lançar... isto, colocou-lhe um price tag mais baixo?

As pre-order estão todas na ordem das £25.

Mais barato aqui a £24,49.

Já seria uma evolução!

Uma pena que uma consola que até consegue fazer uns graficozinhos jeitosos, muitas vezes até melhores do que as da própria XBox (a primeira) seja tratada constantemente com este tipo de desprezo...

Que vergonha para a Capcom, que nos trouxe, além de outras pérolas, o saudoso Street Fighter II! :sad:

\w/

A Gamecube já o fazia, ambos sabemos que é bem mais poderosa que o cubo e já o provou antes, mas não me preocupo de momento com isso, visto que o que está em causa é o síndrome do easy-money. :P

Última edição:
^Bastante verdadeiro essa sequência. Só faltou mencionar a não possibilidade de saltar no jogo (era bastante útila quando apareciam carradas de zombies), já neste como não aparecem tantos, já não meteram...

Melhor foram mesmo as últimas declarações

o that end, some claim that the only reason we brought Dead Rising to the Wii was to make money... You're right, we've been caught: We're guilty of being a business. In fact, as a gamer, you should want a brand that you love to be successful, because that increases the chance that we'll make more games. The games business is filled with titles that people love that simply did not make money: Viewtiful Joe. Okami. Zack and Wiki.

gamedaily

Claro que também querem fazer dinheiro, mas com um jogo destes? Segundo o homem, as pessoas que jogaram deram notas excelente ao humor e à sensação de estar/ver um grande centro comercial... então acho que da próxima é melhor fazerem um jogo só com arranha-céus e meter umas falas lá para o meio (zombies levaram mediocre), basicamente mais valia terem feito um jogo novo.
Já vi comentários noutros sitios que se andam a esforçar e em criar uma experiência única (mais do que um mero "port"), no entanto esquecem-se de referir que foram tirados os elementos chave (fotografia, nº de zombies), porque onde está a piada em ter 5 zombies para matar? Muitas das armas eram usadas em matar grupos enormes, e a pressão de ter armas suficientes/ir buscá-las/energia devido à ficiuldade em certas zonas? Fazer fotos dos mais variados tipos para ganhar pontos e level up? Sim tornaram o sistema de saves/missões melhor, mas isso até era "minimo" quando se pensa num novo Dead Rising (port, sequela ou spin-off não interessa) visto que era um dos pontos do jogo que levou bastantes críticas.

Muito bom esse cartoon... :-D

Quanto à Capcom, mais valia terem perdido tempo a lançar um patch para a versão 360 em q usasse um sistema de saves decentes (q foi o factor q me levou a abdicar do jogo, embora tenha gostado do demo)...

Aliás já reparei, q a Capcom acha q stress num jogo é usar em algum aspecto do jogo, sistemas arcaicos e datados, enfim são opções...

Epá... isso não pode ser real.
Isso e o anuncio do lançamento de uma sequela "exclusivamente não para a wii" que nos confere o estatuto de degrau intermédio (será que no fim deste jogo metem "The end? Want DR2? Buy <insert console>!"?) logo antes do lançamento da "port" ranhosa roça o tom jocoso de quem está a chamar estupido a quem comprar isto... E de quem está a sabotar ainda mais as vendas de um produto (sim, porque apresentar um produto com este aspecto/qualidade final já é sabotar as vendas do mesmo, IMHO)

Enfim, para isto, mais valia terem de facto ficado quietos, devo dizer que respeito mais a Epic no seu ódio para com a consola de... de facto não fazerem nada; do que se desatassem a fazer coisas destas para ajudar a pagar o orçamento dos restantes produtos.

Back