Wii Donkey Kong Country Returns (Retro Studios)

Have a Banana When You Pre-order Donkey Kong Country Returns

Slip your controller in there

If you were to pre-order Super Scribblenauts, Sonic Colours and Nine Hours, Nine Doors, Nine Persons from Gamestop you'd have enough items of clothing to walk the streets as a headphone-wearing Sonic the Hedgehog with a metal watch. If that's not your idea of value for your pre-order money, Gamestop has something a bit more practical lined up.

Sticking your name down for Donkey Kong Country Returns will net you a soft pouch shaped like a banana, perfect for keeping your Wii Remote safe inside. The pouch even comes with a small metal clip on there, perfect for attaching it to your house keys or any other portable item you may associate with Wii Remotes and bananas.
Head over to the Gamestop website to secure yourself one of these bright yellow bonuses now.

large.jpg
Já estive a procurar nos sites do costume, mas infelizmente não falam em ofertas deste género....

Têm aqui mais duas previews do jogo (bastante positivas)
I am a terrible, wimpy gamer. At least, that's what Donkey Kong Country Returns convinced me of after stealing dozens of balloons (lives) away from my defeated ape. While my colleagues, James and JC, hinted at its difficulty during E3, they didn't detail how truly sadistic the level design is. James' conclusion that this is the return of old Donkey Kong Country was wrong -- this is Mega Man.

I also made the silly assumption that the mine cart level -- as they were in the past -- would be a breeze to get through. But, I was wrong. I started the level, doing just fine. The first long jump came as no problem, but then the deaths kept on accumulating: jumping for the letter K caused me to jump off the track to my doom, jumping over an enemy led me to a cliff, forgetting to duck while mid-air in a jump got me killed by spikes, jumping on top of an enemy got me killed by another pair of spikes, I didn't have enough momentum to make a short jump followed by a long jump, etc. etc. By the time I actually reached the end of the level, a Nintendo representative had to reset the demo, because I had managed to whittle down the dozens of lives down to... three?
resto

e

People have been really stoked for Donkey Kong Country Returns. And they should be! After all, the original Donkey Kong Country games remain classic fan favorites, even as DK has been pushed to the side in favor of other Nintendo franchises. In sticking to 2D platforming, remixing the familiar tunes and traditional gameplay, and making Retro Studios the development house, Nintendo has done a lot to make sure this is the game fans have waited 13 years for. I've written about it before, and after two hours with the title, I'm ready to share my excitement with you, so follow the jump for more.

If you've not read my original preview, Donkey Kong Country Returns is a reboot of the franchise originally developed by Rare. Things have changed a lot since then, and now it's up to Texas-based Retro Studios to pick up the mantle. Done with Metroid, it's actually refreshing to see them make something that doesn't star sexy bounty hunters in space. If you want to finish my preview now, know that Donkey Kong Country Returns is really fantastic, I love it, and any fans of platformers will want to play it. The end.
But you want to more? Alright
resto

Pelos vistos para além do regresso da série temos o regresso de um jogo "nintendo hard"

Já está de pé :D Fica engraçada a capa assim com essa cor, tal como aquelas vermelhas para aquele hack'n slash (tanta coisa e ficou por lá).

Back