MMO Info Patch 2.3

• Patch 2.3 will be released on November 13.

• Season 3 is planned to start on November 20.

Source

PS: Desculpem o doble post, mas era uma coisa completamente diferente!

New PTR Build, Patch 2.3 Release Date and Season 3 Start Date

New PTR Build

A new build is up on 2.3 PTR, patch notes have not been updated, but stay tuned for hidden changes.

Mage: Hypothermia changed back from 45 secs to 30 secs

Humans&Orcs: Racial changed from 1% crit to expertise

5 expertise = 1.25% dodge/parry reduction

Patch 2.3 Release Date and Season 3 Start Date

Patch 2.3 will be released on November 13. (feel free to check our 2.3 summary post)

Season 3 is planned to start on November 20.

While testing continues and a delay could possibly change these dates, we are currently planning to start Season 3 on November 20 once the realms come back up from their weekly maintenance. This means that Season 2 will come to a close when the realms come down for maintenance on November 20. During that maintenance the final standings are taken and the end of season rewards are distributed.

The start date for Season 3 is purposefully planned to be one week later than the release of patch 2.3, which is currently scheduled for November 13. We will be closely monitoring the testing of the 2.3 patch, and if it looks like it won’t make the November 13 date, we will announce a delay.

With the end of the current season all previous recipients of the end of season titles will have them removed, and the titles will be redistributed for participation in Season 2. A unique armored swift nether drake, visually distinguishable from the Season 1 reward, will be awarded to the top 0.5% of teams. We’ve recently added new requirements for a team to be counted when determining the top 0.5%, which can be found here: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=2649798359&sid=1

FAQ

Q: Can I keep my title from Season 1 even if I haven’t participated in Season 2?
A: No, the seasonal titles are intended to be a reward for performance in the previous season. Similar to a sports title or award, it’s handed off or moved to different players/teams as their performance rises or declines throughout the seasons.

Q: What happens to my Nether Drake?
A: You will keep your Swift Nether Drake, and a new visually distinguishable Swift Nether Drake will be given to the top 0.5% of teams for their efforts in Season 2.

Q: So I’ve heard something about items having rating requirements?
A: Yes, the Season 3 weapons will have a personal rating requirement of 1850, and the shoulders will have a personal rating requirement of 2000.

Q: What is a “Personal Rating”?
A: We’re introducing an additional rating system with the start of Season 3 that will only track your personal games played, which you’ll be able to see through the in-game PvP interface. This rating will be used to determine the ability to buy specific items, and also to determine eligibility for the end of season rewards. The personal rating rises and declines using the same formula as the arena team rating, but only in games that you participate in. If you switch teams the rating will be reset to a default 1500. The personal rating is only used for the initial purchase of specific items, and isn't required that you maintain a rating to use them.

Q: What happens to the Season 1 and 2 items?
A: The Season 2 items will be priced the same as Season 1 is now, and the Season 1 items are moving to the honor system, purchasable with honor points and Battleground marks.

Q: What happens to my rating when Season 2 ends?
A: Ratings for all teams are reset to the default 1500 for the new season. You still keep your arena points though, they aren’t diminished or removed.

Q: When does Season 2 officially end?
A: Barring a delay, when the realms come down for maintenance on November 20.

Q: How sure are you that 2.3 will make a November 13 release?
A: Pretty sure, but there’s always the possibility for a delay. Due to the upcoming holidays any necessary delays to the release of the patch may require us to delay Season 3 into the start of December. We’re trying very hard to avoid that.

Q: Why isn’t Season 3 beginning with the release of the patch?
A: To help us focus on both a major content patch release, and start of a new season, we’re separating them by one week.
(Source)

Post Original de Blizzard - blue post
The first notable change was to simply reduce the amount of experience needed each level by approximately 15% between levels 20 and 60.

Imaginemos que eu era lvl25 quando o patch sai-se... a diminuição do XP já não se aplicava a mim?

APlica-se a todos os qque estejam entre 20 e 60 obviamente.. quaal era o sentido de ser assim para uns e da nova forma para outros?

Ainda nao ha data concreta da saida do patch cert0?

ja n sei se li aqui ou noutro lado em ke era PREVISAO e nao DATA CONCRETA!!

É uma data concreta da blizzard, ou seja, é obviamente uma previsao!!

Quote da source que por acaso tambem pus no poste lá em cima:
Blizzard Poster disse:
The start date for Season 3 is purposefully planned to be one week later than the release of patch 2.3, which is currently scheduled for November 13. We will be closely monitoring the testing of the 2.3 patch, and if it looks like it won’t make the November 13 date, we will announce a delay.

É oficial que não é desta que se remove o bug do Vanish ou a estupidez que é um Hunter pode estar do outro do WSG, mas se manda o pet atacar e eu entro em Stealth, o pet encontra-me sempre e bate-me, ou então põe-me a seta em cima e toda a gente me vê. Fica a esperança depositado no próximo patch...

É oficial que não é desta que se remove o bug do Vanish ou a estupidez que é um Hunter pode estar do outro do WSG, mas se manda o pet atacar e eu entro em Stealth, o pet encontra-me sempre e bate-me, ou então põe-me a seta em cima e toda a gente me vê. Fica a esperança depositado no próximo patch...
Eu já nem tenho esperanças que o vanish funcione...sinceramente já estou mais que farto...

É que chega a ser escandaloso os vanishes não darem, ao ponto de eu fazer vanish SEM QUALQUER tipo de debuff e não entrar em stealth...e acontece-me tantas vezes em Arenas...

Enfim..

Abraço

Ñ percebo qual é o teu prob da seta.... aka hunters mark. Funciona como está descrito na tolltip.... se ñ gostas... simples! Ou l2p, ou então /wowquit, ou sempre podes tentar a tecnica do /cry /cry /cry nos foruns da blizard..... ou outro tb chorou por nerf ao DW dos hunters :P
Quanto ao pet.... ñ é bem um bug. Eu ñ posso mandar o pet atacar algo que ñ tenha como target, logo se o pet foi atraz de ti bem.... azar. Btw, isto pro rogues em geral... pets vêm players em sthealt aí a uns 10y e atacam se tiverem em agressive assim como há mobs que vêm players em stealth.
Quanto ao estres do outro lado do mapa e o pet atacar...... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOOL ..... epá, tens noção do que dizes? Epá.... reroll um hunter e aprende... dasse.... sempre que há alguma coisa a impedir um rogue de fazer o seu "one shot kill" /spit /spit /spit é logo um corridnho de chouros.

Ñ percebo qual é o teu prob da seta.... aka hunters mark. Funciona como está descrito na tolltip.... se ñ gostas... simples! Ou l2p, ou então /wowquit, ou sempre podes tentar a tecnica do /cry /cry /cry nos foruns da blizard..... ou outro tb chorou por nerf ao DW dos hunters :P
Quanto ao pet.... ñ é bem um bug. Eu ñ posso mandar o pet atacar algo que ñ tenha como target, logo se o pet foi atraz de ti bem.... azar. Btw, isto pro rogues em geral... pets vêm players em sthealt aí a uns 10y e atacam se tiverem em agressive assim como há mobs que vêm players em stealth.
Quanto ao estres do outro lado do mapa e o pet atacar...... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOOL ..... epá, tens noção do que dizes? Epá.... reroll um hunter e aprende... dasse.... sempre que há alguma coisa a impedir um rogue de fazer o seu "one shot kill" /spit /spit /spit é logo um corridnho de chouros.

Nas Bg com o meu twinky isso acontece com muita frequência, eu ainda nem sai da base da horde, entro em stealth e vejo um pet, lá ao longe a correr na minha direção, eu vou para a direita e ataca-me, eu vou para a esquerda ele ataca-me, e se ficar no mesmo sitio o espantoso é que ele vai atacar-me na mesma....

Tenho um hunter 29, para BG, e consigo fazer isto a muitos rogues, às vezes eles ainda estão a sair do tunel e o meu pet já esta atrás deles, e tipo é estúpido, porque a grande proteção do rogue é o seu stealth...

Última edição:
Pro pet atacar têm de te fazer target e têm de te ver.... dantes havia um addon que te permitia fazer target atravez do minimapa ( manhunter) mas acho que já ñ funciona. Btw... o pet têm tb range de acção.... 150y pra aí.... se for :P

Claro está que tu só podias aplaudir ou gozar com a situação estás todo contente não é BUFFADO até dizer não... enfim não digo mais nada, achas que o stealth e o vanish não funcionarem está bem assim a falhar... no comments /golfclap para ti.

Abraço.

Última edição:
viu-se mesmo que nao percebeste. Par ao pet atacar o hunter tem de te ver e de estar em alcançe tal como o neo disse.
Se não consegues fazer vannish antes, acho que o problema é mesmo teu.

É verdade que era muito mais lindo fazer vannish mesmo à beira do hunter e ta feito, se nao fosse BM é stunlock ate ao fim. wee super divertido :)

viu-se mesmo que nao percebeste. Par ao pet atacar o hunter tem de te ver e de estar em alcançe tal como o neo disse.
Se não consegues fazer vannish antes, acho que o problema é mesmo teu.

É verdade que era muito mais lindo fazer vannish mesmo à beira do hunter e ta feito, se nao fosse BM é stunlock ate ao fim. wee super divertido :)

A... tu é que não deves estar a perçeber se faço vanish sem dots sem nada, é para desaparecer ponto.

Abraço.

Back