Novo LCD Samsung LE- 46 F86BDX

O link do LE40F86 é este:

http://www.digiuk.com/productdetail.asp?id=11428

Também estou indeciso entre este (Samsung LE40F86) ou um Philips 9632 ou 9732.

Quando alguém souber onde arranjar em Portugal o Samsung, que diga, please.

Entre este e o philips, no que se passa ao nivel do processador de imagem a Samsung parece que não trouxe grandes alteraçoes o que ao nivel de SD (televisão analogica) deve ficar a dever muito para o Perfect Pixel Plus da philips...

Entre este e o philips, no que se passa ao nivel do processador de imagem a Samsung parece que não trouxe grandes alteraçoes o que ao nivel de SD (televisão analogica) deve ficar a dever muito para o Perfect Pixel Plus da philips...

Eu sei disso, os Philips no geral, e neste caso os novos 9632 e 9732, são muito bons a nível de SD, mas como a utilização do lcd que comprarei, será para HD /mediacenter principalmente, penso que o Samsung 40F86, também poderá ser uma boa opção.

E o preço dele, pelo que tenho visto, deverá ser bastante mais baixo do que os Philips.

Numa loja da especialidade da minha zona, disseram-me que a partir de 20 deste
mês, têm o Philips 42PFL9632 por 2500€ e o 47PFL9732 por 3000 €....

Ja agr alguem me esclarece se os 100Hz fazem muita diferença na qualidade de imagem ?
É que eu vou comprar agr um lcd, mas n tenho orçamento para um que faça os 100Hz, mas por outro lado tenho medo que depois me venha arrepender n sei... :|
Alguem me arranja videos ou fotos para eu poder comparar sff

Cumps

Não quero me estar muito a intrometer, mas por 2000€ eu ou ia para o pioneer 4280xa ou se quiserem lcd e qualidade, principalmente em sd, pois no resto "tudo" se vai safando, tem o Philips 42pfl9632D que vai rondar esse preço....:wow:
Esse philips já é dos que vêm com 1 Milhão de contraste?!
Com isso e aurea ambilight é altamente! :009:

Segundo o manual do F86, este LCD apenas aceita o sinal 1080p a 50Hz/60Hz.

Se for assim, os LCDs da Sony levam vantagem, dado que a série 3000 aceita os "famosos" 1080p a 24Hz (considerado o sinal mais puro).

Esta televisão aceita 1080p a 24fps,vocês devem estar a confundir as resoluções VGA com as resoluções em modo TV. Já várias compraram esta tv e afirmaram que aceitava 24fps a 1080p

Review - Samsung LE40F86

http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/Samsung-LE40F86BD/

Pros

* Deepest black level among all the LCD TVs I've tested so far (marginally beating M86)
* Super Clear Panel™ increases perceived image depth and contrast
* [Just Scan] allows for 1:1 pixel mapping and exquisite detail from 1080 sources over
component and HDMI
* Greyscale calibration options available in user menu (near-D65 achieved)
* Accepts 1024p/24 signal from PS3 in both "Automatic" and "On" mode with a resultant
reduction in judder
* Deinterlaces 1080i to 1080p without any loss in resolution, and correctly processes 3:2
pulldown in 1080i over HDMI
* Generous connectivity with three HDMI 1.3 inputs and even a USB port
* [Wiselink] works well: easy to view JPEG and listen to MP3 files using a USB drive
* Independent per-input memory settings
* Tabletop stand comes pre-installed permitting quick setup
* Stylish and futuristic design
* Well mapped-out EPG and remote control

Cons

* [100Hz Motion Plus] erodes the 24p cinematic quality of film material, and introduces various
interpolation artifacts (tearing, shimmering, sparkles)
* Dip in low-end gamma makes shadow detail slightly indistinct
* Failed to perform 3:2 and 2:2 pulldown over 480i/ 576i
* Mild clouding, though lowering backlight reduced it to negligible levels on my review unit
* Viewing angle of 90° limits off-axis enjoyment
* Sluggish user menu and channel navigation
* Reflection may pollute the image on screen if ambient light is not controlled

Perhaps some are concentrating a little too much on the negatives here, there is a positive slant in that the TV achieved "HDTVtest Recommended" status so the good points, in the reviewer's eyes, have clearly far outweighed the bad.

Anyway, I'd recommend people read the whole review to form their own opinion, but these are the high / lowlights for me (contains quotes from the review for reference - all credit to HDTVtest). For readibility, I've included my comments in square brackets.

Cons:

"Mild clouding reducible to negligible levels" - [It seems there is still the mild clouding that was apparent on the M8 series. I've had two M8's because of the Freeview Stutter / Judder fault and the first had this mild clouding which, like the review sample of the F86 here, did not impinge on picture quality. My second set is worse though and I can see clouds on black cut scenes in movies etc.]

100Hz Motion Plus - On Blu-Ray, minimises motion blurring, but introduces interpolation artifacts - [recommended off for Blu-Ray.]

On HD Satellite, artifacts even on low setting, but off, "pleasantly surprised by how well the Samsung LE40F86BD coped with fast-action sports".

On games - "more annoyed by the tearing/ juddering artifacts than be pleased by the mild improvement in motion resolution".

"there is probably no condition under which I would voluntarily engage [100Hz Motion Plus] on the LE40F86BD to enhance my viewing pleasure."

[So based upon these quotes it seems that 100Hz, for the reviewer, was pretty much a waste of time, which is disappointing. On the plus side he does complement the motion handling with it switched off and enough to give it "Recommended" status but I'd have preferred the 100Hz to make a real difference what with it being advertised as one of the main features of the TV.]

"some noise and shimmering over component" - [this is only mentioned briefly in the review but, as I know a number of you out there use component (I personally don't), I felt it was an important consideration. For those that do, perhaps it is worth questioning the reviewer further on this.]

Pros:

"0% overscan on Just Scan with 1:1 pixel mapping" - [self explanatory really]

Excellent Black level - "The M86/ 87 range already boast the deepest blacks in the LCD TV business, but somehow Samsung has managed to improve matters even further. Calibrated (i.e. without impinging on shadow detail or peak brightness) black level on the Samsung LE40F86BD measured 25% lower than that on the LE40M86BD."

"The excellent blacks and high contrast ratio on the Samsung LE40F86BD gave the film a very satisfying three-dimensional look" (on Blu-Ray)

"Throw in a black-level performance that's best-in-class (as long as we're talking about LCDs without wandering into local-dimming LED territory), and breathtaking picture depth that is laid down by Super Clear Panel™, and we've suddenly got a formidable television on our hands"

Blu-Ray on PS3 - "Accepts 1024p/24 from PS3 without telecine judder" and on Auto. "Noticeably smoother." "reduction in judder"

[Whilst I've listed the above as a positive, I'm going to ask a further question this as I'm hoping for the day I see a review talking about no judder on 1080p24 material rather than a reduction. Perhaps my expectations are unrealistic at this stage (or price bracket) with current technology?]

Freeview, "The depth and dimensionality afforded by the LE40F86BD was what helped me enjoy a screening of Edward Scissorhands on Channel 5: Sitting through over 100 minutes of the movie, together with analysing the scrolling ticker on Sky Sports News, revealed no frame drop/ stuttering which has been reported on the M86/ 87 series... hopefully this bug is a thing of the past."

[Yes yes yes yes yes !!!!! Over 100 minutes of Freeview watched (I'd recommend at least 2 hours - but this should be enough time) and NO judder / stutter

luxhello.gif

I'm still holding fire on this one as we only have a relatively small sample of owners at the moment but with no reports so far things are looking better.]

Gaming - "a thoroughly enjoyable and fearless (no image retention or screenburn!!) gaming experience on the Samsung LE40F86BD"

So overall, whilst I am disappointed 100Hz seems to be a relatively poorly implemented feature based upon the hype I think the review overall is fairly good.

It has to be, they wouldn't have recommended the set otherwise.

One thing not mentioned is SCART interference, not sure a SCART device was tested but I'll be asking about that too.

In summary
xyxthumbs.gif

Comprei ontem um Samsung LE40F86BD (tinha um 40R72).

Para já ..excelente, não tive qualquer problema (zero dead pixels), ou outros.

Estou ainda na fase de calibração da imagem, (tem n de opções),mas posso adiantar que:

Em SD (tvcabo por cabo), acho a qualidade de imagem bastante aceitável,
sendo bastante boa até em canais como a Sportv, por exemplo.

Em HD, ligado a um mediacenter (8800GTX), via dvi-hdmi, aí arrasa completamente!
Desde hdvd/blueray a 720p/1080p, visualizados a 1080p 24hz, sem qualquer arrastamento/blur.
Excelente também em jogos (PC) (dvi-hdmi), com nitidez e cores fantásticas.

Os 100Hz (como algumas reviews dizem) é um bocado "esquisito" principalmente se estiver no modo medium/high (altera a fluidez natural dos movimentos).
Em low, acho que resulta bem. Pode ser desligado se quisermos.
Penso que em HD, não trás grandes vantagens. Em SD (em low), (jogo de futebol Sportv), melhora bastante a fluidez e remove o arrastamento.

Se puder esclarecer alguma dúvida, estejam à vontade.

Back