OHMAC - Tópico geral

Vou meter isto aqui... dei de caras com este site e acho altamente estranho o preço do iphone. Só se algo me está a escapar:

http://www.ishopuk.info/products.php?product=iPhone-3G-16GB-Model

Pois, é interessante mas só serve para enganar o próximo.

Vê bem até que ponto estes gajos chegam para tentar enganar os incautos.

Se formos à secção dos pagamentos temos:
We know from talking to the UK public that PayPal is the main source for many.. but.. do you know that PayPal has the worst reputation for NOT protecting buyers and sellers alike?

If you want to hear more about PayPal horror stories then please don't take our word for it - but do a Google search for 'PayPal horror stories' and see what comes up.
Se formos ao google e procurarmos, vamos encontrar muitos domínios criados de propósito para o efeito, como fóruns cheios de tópicos criados à pressão só para encher chouriço e enganar o pessoal.
É de facto incrível o trabalho que certo número de indivíduos tem ao criar como que um mundo à parte, apenas para enganar os outros e lucrar com isso.
Bem, isto anda tudo perdido... :)

Criados à pressão?

As "paypal horror stories" existem mesmo.. E são bem verdadeiras. Existe muito dinheiro perdido para scammers devido as politicas do paypal..

Agora, se esse tal site decidiu tentar usar esse facto como uma maneira de evitar os chargeback, isso já é outra história..

Eu fui um dos que também encomendei.

Fiz a encomenda no dia 21 de Junho, recebi a confirmação da encomenda no próprio dia e a partir dai não recebi mais nenhum contacto.

Passado um mês fui mandando emails (da minha conta do gmail), que por alguma razão que desconheço vinham sempre devolvidos.

Dia 26 de Agosto voltei a mandar novo email e recebi a resposta no mesmo dia:

ohmac.co.uk disse:
Due to huge demand, all iPhones we have in stock last week have been sold out. We don't foresee getting any new stock at the present time. Therefore, we are unable to full fill your order and we will issue a full refund for you shortly.

We apologies for any inconvenience may have caused you. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Como hoje já tinha passado uma semana e nada de refund volto a mandar novo email a dizer que já tinha passado uma semana, ainda não tinha o refund e a perguntar quanto tempo mais ia demorar. Nem passado 5 minutos já tinha email da Paypal para aceitar o pagamento.

Tudo estaria bem até aqui não fosse as taxas de câmbio terem mudado entretanto e a Paypal cobrar £6 GBP (uns 7 ou 8€) por eu estar a receber o pagamento. Ou seja, com esta brincadeira estive com 213€ fora da minha conta mais de 2 meses e acabei por só receber 184€, ou seja, perdi quase 30€.

Já lhes enviei email a pedir a restituição do restante pagamento mas não acredito que volte a ver os 30€. Se realmente assim for, e tendo em conta que por 30€ é óbvio que não vale a pena meter um advogado ao barulho vou tentar lesar a loja de qualquer forma possível, algum sugestão?

Aconselho a quem esteja na mesma situação a pedir o refund o mais depressa possível, pois o valor da libra tem estado a cair face ao euro e quanto mais tempo se esperar mais dinheiro se perde.

Nunca percebi essas taxas de cambio do paypal... sao completamente fora do comum.
Mas uma coisa é certa onde uns ganham outros perdem, eu com a desvalorizacao da libra face ao euro tenho ganho bastantes libras todos os meses ca em inglaterra.

Nao sei como te ajudar ate porque ele vai dizer que esse dinheiro perdido nao é da responsabilidade dele, ja que te devolveu tudo o que devia devolver

Pelo menos vão respondendo aos mails e sentem-se incomodados com a linguagem que usei nos mesmo. Deixo aqui a conversa para quem quiser acompanhar:

Frederico Mendes disse:
Hi,

I'm glad I finally received my payment, but I wasn't refunded for the total amount I payed.

As you can see, I was charged €213.63 EUR and I was only credited €184.87 EUR. I am waiting for the refund of the remaining 28.76€. Please make this payment as quickly as possible so this issue can be over defenitely.

Best regards,
Frederico Mendes

ohmac.co.uk disse:
Hi Frederico,

We have issued a full refund for GBP164.40, which is the amount we received from you.

Please see the transaction details below, should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.

We apology for any inconvenience may have caused you.

Kind regards,

Frederico Mendes disse:
You have indeed caused a lot of inconvenience. 213€ is a lot of money to me, and you had that money in your bank account for more than 2 months earning interest, the interest I didn't earn because the money was in your account. If we take into consideration that there were hundreds or thousands in my situation I would say the interest you earned during this 2 month was enough for a week of holidays.

During this 2 months I never received a contact from you with any type of information regarding delivery dates or delays. That is an unacceptable behavior for a store that claims to be an official Apple seller. If I had not sent you an email last week asking for information I still wouldn't have my money or any information, I guess you were hoping that I would forget about this and you could keep my money definitely.

You know that no one will hire a lawyer to get 30€ back, but I truly hope that someone caught in your scam is a lawyer and will take some action, hopefully get your store closed down, since what you did is no different from those Nigeria scams. On my part all I can and will do is to contact Apple and apply all the pressure I can to have them stop doing business with you.

Be assured I will do everything I can to get this message to as many people as possible.

Frederico Mendes

ohmac.co.uk disse:
Hi Frederico,

Thank you for the message.

First of all, we have issued a full refund for GBP 164.40, which is the amount we received from you.

Secondly, the exchange rate could be different on the date you made payment.

Thirdly, Paypal will charge you for receiving funds from us, we have no control of that.

We are trying to sort the problem out as soon as possible, please do not use such strong language to us.

Please see an attached file for this transaction, should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us. We will sort this problem for you.

Kind regards,

Frederico Mendes disse:
Hi,

What type of language do you want me to use? Do you want me to thank you for making me loose 30€ and for being stupid to the point of lending you 164.4 GBP for more than 2 months without charging you interest? Do you want me to thank you for not contacting me during this 2 months? Do you want me to thank you for not completing your part of the agreement, this is, sending the IPhone 3G I had already payed? Do you want me to thank you for givng me just one solution to this issue after 2 month wihout a contact, which is to get a refund which made me loose 30€ and not receive the IPhone 3G?

How are you trying to sort the problem out?

Regards,
Frederico Mendes

Lindo, bom e-mail sse ultimo!

Já agora, já vimos que a OHMAC, não dá para comprar mais iphones 3G baratos.

Alguem sabe de alguma loja que tenha os iphones 3G mais baratos? tipo 300Euros???

Aguem com 6000 ponto Vodafone que queria vender por 20 ou 25 euros ??? para poder encomendar o iphone 3G 300 euros ???

Podiamo-nos juntar todos, pelo menos um grupo vodafone, e juntavamos os pontos todos, e mandavamos vir o iphone 3g. eu tenho 2000 pontos.... abraço.

wenning, não sei se na vodafone é semelhante mas na TMN 1 ponto = a 1€ logo nunca na vida 6000 pontos valeriam apenas 25€ :)

Back