Xbox [XBX] Forza Motorsport

|Oc|CRASH_OVer disse:
Não é um jogo que vai mudar as coisas como elas são...

Fluidez faz parte de qualquer jogo... era uma questao de tempo até ser discutido este aspecto (que ja foi e terminou...)

Faz parte, mas não determina se é melhor ou nao que outro jogo, não é por tar a 30 fps que é pior que o GT4..sinceramente até lhe dá uma certa realidade.

Já mencionei que o jogo tem telemetria? tá simplesmente espectacular :D

Punkas disse:
Faz parte, mas não determina se é melhor ou nao que outro jogo, não é por tar a 30 fps que é pior que o GT4..sinceramente até lhe dá uma certa realidade.

Já mencionei que o jogo tem telemetria? tá simplesmente espectacular :D

sim, estar a 30fps fica mais "movie like"...o conforto sofre um pedaço mas pronto. abaixo de 30 é que nao!! livra-te disso...

Estive a ler uns reviews de users sobre o jogo e o que me pareceu é que é mais ou menos unânime de quem tem as duas consolas ou já jogou os dois jogos: Online->Forza, SinglePlayer -> GT4. Parece que a fisíca do GT4 está melhor conseguida, assim como o grafismo dos carros.

Gostei de ler esta review:

This game had all GT fans shaking in their boots, I'm sure of it. But what I got out of my experience was not...

This game had all Gran Turismo fans shaking in their boots, I'm sure of it. But what I got out of my experience with this game, is that while it is a very customizable game, it doesn't hold a candle to Gran Turismo 4. Now before all you Xbox fan boys hate me for saying that, I'm not saying I'm a GT fan boy in the slightest. Gran Turismo 4 had many things wrong with it, but I think there were three major gripes with the game, all of which make Forza seem like the new standard of racing games.

One was damage modeling. You probably shouldn't be able to run into a wall at 90 mph and have it end up giving you an advantage in a race. Forza features wonderful damage modeling that will effect the performance of your car.

Problem two was clunky and just plain retarded AI, which for the most part seems vastly-improved in Forza, with the exception of those car pileups around corners. In Gran Turismo, you couldn't help but use those opponents cars as stepping stones.

And the big one everyone seemed to be complaining about, lack of online play vs. Forza's nicely tuned addition of it. Along with the lovely Xbox Live support, and trading cars, easy car club making, and nice customization options for every race; It would seem like Microsoft kicked Sony's ass in this one huh? Well not entirely.

The lack of license tests bugged me, because brag all you want about your green line, it's not that great. I'd much rather learn the in's and out's of the handling in this game, and be able to judge corners and apexes on my own terms. Because lets face it, the physics in this game, just aren't so finely tuned like GT4's. The weight-shifting of the car when you break pretty much sold GT4 for me. This just feels so amazing and really immerses you into the driver seat, thinking you are actually there.

The car collection leaves something to be desired. That's not to say that 700+ cars are all useful to you in the game, but if you have a fancy for a certain manufacturer, you may be disappointed to find many models missing, or just your company altogether.

There's not as many tracks, and although they may look better on Forza, with the real-time lighting and just lush backdrops (ahem Nurburgring), it seems to be at expense to the cars uber amount of detail, present in GT4.

Although if you're an Xbox fanatic, you can't go wrong with Forza. It's a very solid racing game, with nifty little features like decals on your car, and online bidding. But if you are a driving-extremest, you'll want the most kick-ass physics of all time, and you won't find that here. If you're such a great driver anyway, you won't be worried about getting your car damaged anyway right? If you have the money, just buy both games and get the best of both worlds.

E era isso mesmo que gostava de fazer, tirar o melhor dos dois mundos! :D

As comparações são inevitáveis... as opiniões dividem-se como era esperado.

Só o facto de estar a ser comparado e superar o GT4 em alguns aspectos é um grande achievement para um primeiro jogo numa série que espero seja longa.

Online play na XBOX está muito à frente e é muito bem implementado em determinados jogos que usam ao máximo as potencialidades.

Back