Tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S3

Bom preço. Pessoal o browser não funciona sem bloquear? O meu bloqueia imensas vezes. Algo não está funcionando com ele.

Para quando um update, acho que desde que o comprei não saiu nenhum update.

Nem um update para amostra! Totalmente contrário a parte das comunicações móveis.

Mas estou adorando e a bateria se não for you tube aguenta se bem...

Encomendei a versão LTE, está a 480€, mas agora estou na dúvida qual capa comprar.
Parece que as capas magnéticas afetam a s-pen.
Alguma sugestão?

Comprei um TAB S3 recondicionado directamente á Amazon Italiana, na descrição falava de um risco na capa traseira... Eu ainda não o encontrei. Já meti o vidro temperado e o teclado vem a caminho, logo a noite actualizo para android 8.0

Este tablet a nivel de performance segundo o que tenho lido é um pouco dececionante. Eu uso-o num sentido mais de trabalho, como caderno diário na faculdade e para estudar, portanto mais à base de caneta \ word \ pdfs sendo que nunca joguei nele sequer e nesse paradigma é me suficiente.

No fórum xda há uma comparação de alg com o Ipad pro e a pessoa diz que o Ipad so fica a perder na caneta ser à parte e ter de ser recarregada. De resto a nivel de fluidez e de bateria o IPAD porta se mto melhor.

Dito isto eu escolhia o S3 novamente, tenho-o à 1 ano e pouco e para o que uso tem sido TOP.

Este tablet a nivel de performance segundo o que tenho lido é um pouco dececionante. Eu uso-o num sentido mais de trabalho, como caderno diário na faculdade e para estudar, portanto mais à base de caneta \ word \ pdfs sendo que nunca joguei nele sequer e nesse paradigma é me suficiente.

No fórum xda há uma comparação de alg com o Ipad pro e a pessoa diz que o Ipad so fica a perder na caneta ser à parte e ter de ser recarregada. De resto a nivel de fluidez e de bateria o IPAD porta se mto melhor.

Dito isto eu escolhia o S3 novamente, tenho-o à 1 ano e pouco e para o que uso tem sido TOP.

Essa comparação que referes é com o iPad Pro 9.7?

"Overall, the iPad Pro 10.5 is about $200 MORE expensive than the Galaxy Tab S3. This is because that damn Apple Pencil costs $150 in Canada. It has more storage (64GB) but lacks a microSD slot. The Tab S3 is expensive. The iPad is EXPENSIVE.

Trying to have as little bias as I can, these are my impressions with the iPad after 4 days:
1. Getting everything set up was super easy. I actually managed to find most of the apps I use on my android devices in the app store. That was unexpected and just shows how little I knew. Some apps were missing (like Palabre), but there are other alternatives that work just fine (but Palabre is still the best Feedly app I've used). Setting up my work exchange account was painless as well. But having to put all apps in folders and not having an app drawer feels a bit stupid.

2. I don’t care who you are, after you use this iPad for a bit you'll say "this is the smoothest, fastest, snappiest device I've ever used in my life". I'm a bit shocked… THERE IS NO LAG

3. The battery is just outstanding! Bravo Apple, you win. Not only it's faster, it lasts MUCH longer than the Tab S3 or the Tab S2. Actually, even longer than the amazing Google Pixel C. Same scenario as I mentioned before. Woke up at 5am, same use pattern. Went to work at 7am, and took notes all day with the Apple Pencil. I left work at 7pm and the battery was at 52%. This is a huge plus, seriously. However, charging it is super slow. Yep. Android users are spoiled with fast charging for sure. But the iPad will last you ALL DAY, so I find that I charge it over night.

4. Holding the device feels great in the hand. Because it's not made out of glass, it feels so solid in my hand/hands. It's heavier than the Tab S3 I think, but it FEELS LIGHTER because it's so easy to grip. Moreover, it has pretty slim bezels. So when I hold it in portrait orientation my thumbs rest sometimes on the touchscreen. That's when I realized how genius the palm/thumb/whatever rejection is. It knows that one finger is holding the device and the other finger is actually using it and scrolling or whatever. I have to say, this implementation is WAY better than it is on the Tab S3.

5. The display on the Tab S3 is stunning, but the display on the iPad is… stunning as well?? It's not better than AMOLED, but IT IS GREAT. It's bright, the colours are punchy, and it has this "True Tone" feature that adapts the display to the lighting in the room. I really dig that a lot, very clever. Also, the display has twice the refresh rate of other displays (including iPads and android tablets). In real life it means that it appears smoother and the latency with the Apple Pencil is very low.

6. Talking about the Apple Pencil. I'm a little ashamed to admit, but it's absolutely wonderful to use. The price is BAD, the size is good, its texture is good, its balance and weight is good, the texture of the tip is good, its battery life is good. The bottom line is, and I'm being objective here, taking notes with this pen on the iPad feels amazing. So smooth and responsive… An absolutely delightful experience. Taking notes on the Tab S3 is GREAT and it has much more actual functionality. Taking notes on the iPad is AMAZING, while lacking a side button or the extra features of the S-pen. But I must say, for my use pattern most of the S-pen features are just gimmicks. Apple should implement an eraser on the other side of the pen (like Microsoft), I bet it'll be in the Pencil 2.0

7. After listening to the speakers on the iPad I realized that the speakers on the Tab S3 are not as good as I thought they were… The sound from these speakers is hands down the best I've ever heard. First time in my life I thought "god, it's too loud…" So so good, really. It's louder in volume, and the sound has much more bass and mids. Just sounds "Fuller", you can feel it vibrate and it feels great. I watched reviews online comparing the sound for both tablets, and people said the iPad is better, but it's a close call. It's not a close call, it's more than that. On top of that, the headphone jack (where is the 'Courage" Apple?!) is again better than the Tab S3. It drives demanding headphones better and louder. There's no equalizer though (am I missing anything here?). Apple is too cheap to include a licenced support for APTX over Bluetooth.

8. The fingerprint scanner is faster and more accurate than on the Tab S3. But for some reason you have to press the home button for it to register, which feels very 2015.

9. I noticed something about multitasking. More apps are kept ready to go in the background, and the implementation of multitasking is smoother and better than on the Tab S3. Actually, better than android in general. I'm not sure what it is, but it seems to work better. No lagginess or stuttering, apps scale better in split screen mode as well.

10. Cameras are awesome. Front facing and back camera. Apple had stock left from the iPhone 7 and they put it to good use. Samsung, get your **** together."

Mas neste momento um compras por 360 e o outro por 680 mais uns 100 e tal se quiseres a caneta , portanto acho que já não estamos a comparar a mesma coisa.

Back