Phenom @ 3Ghz com 3 GPUs

prescott a 65nm = Cedar Mill, ponto final, parágrafo!

Que é = a Pentium 4.

E essa foi a primeira incursão da Intel nos 65nm. E nao saiu nada de especial e depois melhoraram muito.
Da AMD sará de esperar o mesmo. São coisas que demoram o seu tempo e fazem parte do processo de evolução. Neste momento os 65nm levantam problemas que os 90nm nao têm, mas certamente ja os tiveram e os ultrapassaram.

O arranque é sempre meio tremido, mas depois a coisa la vai ao sitio.

Que é = a Pentium 4.

E essa foi a primeira incursão da Intel nos 65nm. E nao saiu nada de especial e depois melhoraram muito.

Os cedar mill nada de especial? Bateram logo todos os record´s em OC, deixavam qq P4 de 90nm a milhas em OC, com os PD foi a mesma coisa, a passagem para os 65nm fez com que os 9xxD fizessem muito mais OC que os 8xxD.

A minha afirmação continua correcta. Ainda não se viu na da de espectacular dos 65nm da AMD.
Mas da Intel já se viu boas coisas dos Presler e dos Conroe em termos de OC.
Mesmo nos A64, os 65nm não fizeram melhor que o que os 90nm estavam a fazer.

se n viste nada é pq n têms um de certeza ou nunca leste nada sobre eles :-D

ontopic - e benchs?

Phenom_30_screen.jpg

Será que se verá alguma coisa de jeito nos não-engineer-sample?

AMD Plans Octal-Core Opteron

Debuting in 2009, AMD's third generation Opteron, named Sandtiger, will have 8 Cores on a 45nm die. It will support HyperTransport 3.0 as well as 'G3 Memory Extender,' a new technology that supports larger memory capacities. AMD has not revealed if the new Opteron will support the current socket platform.

Source: DailyTech

AMD Reveals 4-Way CrossFire & New Roadmaps

CrossFire expands its reach and we have roadmaps for desktop, notebook, server, and workstation along with a full platform overview that looks all the way out to year 2012.

Introduction

The following roadmaps and slides are information that was released at AMD's Analyst Day this morning in Sunnyvale, CA. Most of these obviously do not require a lot of narration, so we will leave you to the slides. You might want to take a look at our 3-way CrossFire & Phenom at 3GHz news post this morning as well as our "AMD's Direction and Next-Gen Bulldozer Revealed." All the news this morning has certainly inspired many thoughts and feelings to be expressed in our AMD forum. Please feel free to join....

http://enthusiast.hardocp.com/article.html?art=MTM2OCwxLCxoZW50aHVzaWFzdA==

cumps

Última edição:
se n viste nada é pq n têms um de certeza ou nunca leste nada sobre eles :-D

ontopic - e benchs?

Estás a dizer que viste OCs tão bons nos A64 a 54nm como nos Conroe e nos Presler? LÊ bem o que eu escrevi e para de mandar bitaites.

Essa sample é capaz de ser um dos poucos chips que conseguem chegar a essa velocidade. mas pelo menos mostra que é possível e que basta aperfeiçoar o processo de fabrico para termos chips a essa velocidade em maiores quantidades.

Já agora, qual é o Windows Experience Index no Vista de um Conroe á mesma velocidade?

AMD's Direction and Next-Gen Bulldozer Revealed

AMD CTOs chime in this morning on what exactly is AMD's plan for the future. In that we see AMD's next generation desktop and server parts revealed - the BULLDOZER. Along with that, M-SPACE, BOBCAT, and FALCON FUSION Family.

1185459490Nt9Vay63I1_1_1_l.jpg

1185459490Nt9Vay63I1_1_2_l.jpg

1185459490Nt9Vay63I1_1_3_l.jpg

1185459490Nt9Vay63I1_1_5_l.jpg

1185459490Nt9Vay63I1_1_6_l.jpg

1185459490Nt9Vay63I1_1_7_l.jpg

1185459490Nt9Vay63I1_1_8_l.jpg

1185459490Nt9Vay63I1_1_9_l.jpg

1185459490Nt9Vay63I1_1_10_l.jpg

1185459490Nt9Vay63I1_1_11_l.jpg

1185459490Nt9Vay63I1_1_12_l.jpg

1185459490Nt9Vay63I1_1_13_l.jpg

1185459490Nt9Vay63I1_1_14_l.jpg

1185459490Nt9Vay63I1_1_15_l.jpg

1185459490Nt9Vay63I1_1_17_l.jpg

1185459490Nt9Vay63I1_1_18_l.jpg

1185459490Nt9Vay63I1_1_19_l.jpg

1185459490Nt9Vay63I1_1_27_l.jpg

Conclusions

Obviously the big story today is Bulldozer. This is not to take away from Bobcat and Fusion technologies, but they are not going to represent the brute force technologies that AMD is going to need in order to compete with Intel. And while Bulldozer will be seen as a “brute force” product it is going to bring with it some svelte abilities that make it an elegant solution for many applications. While some are looking forward to only multi-core and multi-threaded application we need to be aware that the true changes to a multi-threaded infrastructure are further away openly available 64-bit software was when AMD was first to tackle 64-bit processing…and we are still a long ways from that decidedly penetrating the market.

As we stated above, Bulldozer represents a radical departure from the K8 technology that is the basis for AMD’s upcoming Barcelona cores. K8 and its Opteron and Athlon families have served us well with things looking a bit brighter lately for AMD Barcelona. But make no mistake about it, AMD is going to be looking to low power Barcelona cores that deliver excellent performance per watt to stop the bleeding both in terms of technology leadership and profits lost to Intel through Q209. Barcelona will scale to the high GHz it must have to be competitive but do not expect that in quantity till 2008.

AMD needs a clean break from K8 in order to propel itself forward and Bulldozer based platforms represent that need in action. We will see if Barcelona server and workstation parts along with the upcoming Phenom desktop parts are enough to keep AMD afloat till the arrival of Bulldozer…and R700 hopefully well before then.

http://www.techzonept.com/showthread.php?p=1855226&posted=1#post1855226

Última edição:
octo core?!?!?!??, mais uns anos começam a sair cpus em vez de ser em bis é em cores
8core,16core,32core,64core,128core.....

They talk alot but I only see powerpoint:( e claro o grande teste do Windows

Última edição pelo moderador:
O teste do Windows não tem muito interesse. Aquilo atribui a performance do "fusível" que provavelmente deve ser o sistemas de discos ou algo assim.

Xbixtlabs diz Phenom 3.0Ghz no final deste ano:

Sources close to AMD did not expect the company to release quad-core chips at frequencies of more than 2.60GHz this year. However, Rick Bergman, who is senior vice president and general manager of graphics product group, said that all the demonstrated high-end products will be available before year end.

“You’ll see those products available for delivery this year,” Mr. Bergman said, emphasizing that the system used off-the-shelf cooling solutions, which means that the machine is not an ultra-overclocked piece of hardware, but something that resembles a PC ready for shipment.
http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/cpu/display/20070726145313.html

como sempre isto é tudo muito bonito.. mas queremos ver algo muito concreto! portanto só mesmo a quando da sua saida teremos valores concretos e correctos, feitos por "Real-life users" e então ai podemos dizer:
Ah! ISto sim!
ou

Bah.. tudo do mesmo em caixas diferentes..

Back