castlevaniajudgmentscrezj1.jpg

castlevaniajudgmentscrezm6.jpg

castlevaniajudgmentscremc1.jpg

castlevaniajudgmentscrezr1.jpg

castlevaniajudgmentscrezm8.jpg

castlevaniajudgmentscrerq9.jpg

castlevaniajudgmentscresb5.jpg

Última edição:
Pronto já meti as imagens para os mais preguiçosos.
Já se vê melhor o grafismo. E digo já que se tiver boas reviews, eventualmente vem pra cá, é que lutar com o Drácula ou o Alucard em cenários Góticos ao som de puro Castlevania têm o seu appeal:P... a ver vamos

EDIT: Desculpem o double-post

Preview IGN:

The game plays like Power Stone, or a vs. version of the Xbox/PS2 games from a few years back. Each player grabs a character, and runs around in a small, one-level, free-roaming arena filled with monsters, candlesticks, and a classic Castlevania backdrop. General movement is handled with the analog stick on the nunchuk, while Wii-mote waggle does the main attacks for each character. To add modifiers to the regular attacks, you can hold any combination of A, B, and C and Z. When pressed alone, A throws whatever sub-item you selected for your player – the list includes four for each fighter, and they are set up based on that character's style – while A and B together does an item crush that uses hearts and magic together.

There's also general double-jumps for the players you'd expect. We can only talk about playing with Simon Belmont, Dracula, Alucard, and Maria, but out of those three everyone except Dracula could double jump, with Dracula's second jump instead keeping him in the air in "hover" mode for as long as you'd like. As a few other quick observations, Alucard could use his "tetra spirits" attack, Dracula threw fireballs and the huge dark sphere attack made famous in Symphony of the Night, and Maria's jump attack and sub-items make use of her summon creatures and famous owl. With someone like Simon Belmont, players can use daggers, holy water, the boomerang cross, or throwing axe.

While those are the only four fighters we can talk about, we did see quite a few familiar faces, ranging from other allied characters in the series, a few of the more major enemies in the game, and of course some classic bosses – yes, the one everyone would expect to be in a Castlevania game is there; he's more frequent than Dracula himself. In addition we had a chance to check out a few levels, including the village (swarming with undead) and monastery, but also saw cave levels, some sort of torture chamber, and a pier or port arena.

In addition to vs. mode – the only area we had a chance to play – we also saw some sort of "story" mode in the game as well.

The game obviously has a long way to go, as it was pretty clunky, still running in 4:3 for the time being, and had some basic camera issues that had player 1 blocking the screen every now and then, but we got the idea of the game, and it certainly has promise. Belmont has some awesome looking whip combos and extravagant offense, while Dracula is a complete tank, barely moving at all and casting magic from a distance. Alucard is like the anti-Belmont, focusing on magic more than combo attacks, but still having strong melee to work with, and Maria is extremely unconventional, summoning magic and odd, floating jump attacks to throw off opponents. In addition, each player also has a huge super attack that launches a scripted summon sequence, and they looked pretty good, despite being rough and early.
Fonte: http://wii.ign.com/articles/888/888655p1.html

Entrevista:

Wii owners have been waiting for an announcement ever since we saw the original "Connect to Wii" option on the DS menu. Nobody expected a fighter though. Why move the series in this direction for Wii? Have you always wanted to do a Castlevania fighter?

Iga:
I had been thinking about how to utilize the characteristic features of the Wii controllers. I felt that using the Wii Remote and the "swinging" motion was a must and needed to be utilized. But the gameplay of the existing Castlevania games is designed for prolonged play and I thought it would be difficult for players to continue to swing for long periods of time. To do so, would be extremely tiring. Then I realized, with the 3D action style, I would be able to incorporate intervals so that players can rest and this would allow players to enjoy the swinging action of the Wii Remote.

If you could, take us through how the gameplay will work. How does basic movement and attacking work? Is the gameplay open 3D like Power Stone, or person vs. person like Soulcalibur?

Iga:
You will swing the Wii Remote for basic attacks and use the Nunchuk to move around. Basically, you use the Wii Remote for attacks including sub-weapons and weapon attacks, and use the Nunchuk for non-attack moves such as defense and walking. It's easy to remember, right? It is going to be "person vs. person" but in the free-running style like Power Stone. There will also be special features depending on the stage.

We've gotten word that Alucard, Simon Belmont, and Dracula are already in the game, with the ability to unlock additional content (perhaps Maria?) via DS connectivity. Can you unveil any other fighters? How are you handling the idea of "multiple Belmonts" existing in the same time/place?

Iga:
I'm afraid the information about unlocking Maria is incorrect. For things you can do via DS connectivity, I would like to keep it a secret just a little bit longer. If you know Simon Belmont and Alucard will be in the game, you also know that the heroes are not from the same time period, right? The concept of this game is to bring a variety of characters from different periods of the Castlevania timeline together for the first time.

Some of the most unique aspects of Castlevania have been the sub-items, magic, and summons from each game. Will we see those again in Judgment? On another note, will you be able to equip items and armor to your character in the vein of Symphony of the Night?

Iga:
Yes, there will be sub-weapons. Things you can use will change depending on the characters. You will need to use them strategically to get an edge in the fight. Some summons are implemented as part of the effects, and there will also be some elements in the game that will make fans who are familiar with the series smile. Regarding the ability to equip items, I would like to keep this a secret for now.

How many fighters will make it into the game, and which locations will players be able to fight in? Do the levels span across all Castlevania titles, or are they set in one specific time and place?

Iga:
I can't divulge the exact number of fighters yet, but there will be many familiar characters that you will recognize! In regards to the locations, players will be able to fight in the "throne room" and "old monastery." There will be other locations that are appropriate for the series too. The main theme I focused on was the gothic feel that is synonymous with the franchise, not the time or specific locations.

What types of modes will players see in Judgment? How will you be handling the single player Story or Arcade modes? How large of a focus is online multiplayer?

Iga:
The details of modes will be released a little later, but there will be a story surrounding each character. The online multiplayer aspect is a very important focus for me, but it has proven to be somewhat of a challenging task.

DS connectivity is said to unlock new features in Judgment. Will it do anything in Order of Ecclesia as well?

Iga:
Details of DS connectivity still have not been announced, but will be shortly.

How are you taking advantage of Wii's graphical capabilities?

Iga:
We have been working on graphics with the help and know-how of some of the designers of "Elebits" and "Dewy's Adventure" who are now part of our team. With their help, the level of the quality is very good. I am particularly confident about the in-game textures as well.

Will Judgment make use of any of Wii's other services, such as the Message Board, Wii Connect 24 for downloadable content, or any other channels?

Iga:
I can't share any details at this time.

Do you have a message for any Castlevania fans (or newcomers) that are skeptical about the series as a fighter? Or in other words, why should people be excited for Judgment?

Iga:
It's a fighter, but it's been developed as a 3D action game -- It's an extension of an action game. I have dedicated myself to create a super exciting action game based around the controls of the Wii, and I feel it's coming along very nicely. In celebration of the 22nd anniversary (it's kind of special, right?), I want fans of the series to enjoy the interactions and battles between characters that have been not been possible until now. I hope newcomers will be intoxicated with the splendid tricks of the vampire hunters that destroy evil as well as the evil powers of the dark family. I'll do my best to make this a compelling title for the series, and I ask and thank you for your continued support!
Fonte: http://wii.ign.com/articles/888/888661p1.html

Bom... Devo dizer que espero que saia bem.

Ainda precisa de polimento, sem duvida, especialmente a maneira como correm contra obstaculos.

Mas gosto da capacidade de fazer free run.

O que mais detesto na maioria dos beat and up's é o facto de as personagens estarem coladas ao chão, o que pelos vistos não acontece neste, mesmo assim gostava que fosse um jogo de plataformas

Última edição:
Mais imagens:

278206732654ea80f9f5bxn9.jpg

2781208577f562081391btm6.jpg

2782066696719d4836f6bff6.jpg

278121031909d2bbbc5ebvc0.jpg

278206640048b555932fbuf1.jpg

2782068808fe87baff57bih2.jpg

27820682165f3eeb9be0bac9.jpg

2781209569960f0876babjy8.jpg

2782069318c6e0770b70bni5.jpg

278121098702f114e3ddbqg0.jpg

278206964834127c199bbln6.jpg

Entrevista:

You've talked about the reason for making Castlevania Judgment the kind of game that it is, talking about the motion control with the whip. Our thought on this was that in the DS games, the touch screen is not the primary method of control. So why did you feel that in a Wii game, motion control would have to be the primary method? Why not use it for special attacks and use buttons for the standard attacks, like you do on the DS?

Koji Igarashi (IGA):
I completely understand that the touch screen is the main thing for the DS, but it has a D-pad and several buttons. So basically, you can have a complete game without using the touch screen at all. That’s why it felt right for my games, the Castlevania series. But the Wii controller has two buttons basically, so it's very limited in regard to the number of buttons. Yes, you can use the GameCube controller, but I didn't feel that was right. The other thing was, everyone thought using the Wii Remote as a whip was a cool idea, and a lot of people wanted that, so that's why things are the way they are.

We knew you were working on a game for Wii when we saw that screenshot for the DS game with a Wii connection. Can you talk more about that feature today?

IGA:
Oh that? Yes. (laughs) By connecting the Wii and DS together, there are unlockable items that you get. One thing is that the Wii version unlocks Shanoa, the main character from Ecclesia, so right when you connect, you can play as her in Judgment. There are some other features, but I'll get into that later.

Does it affect the DS game as well?

IGA:
Oh yes, it does.

You've made a few 3D Castlevania games, including Judgment. What are the difficulties in bringing Castlevania to 3D? What makes it an interesting challenge?

IGA:
The most exciting thing about bringing it to 3D is the environments being much more beautiful and vibrant.

Many Castlevania fans are frustrated, because they are very loyal and have been following the games for a long time. When they found out there would be a game for Wii, they had certain expectations or certain ideas of what it would be like, and they were very surprised by Castlevania Judgment. How do you think Judgment will satisfy those fans who like to explore and go through action levels?

IGA:
I understand that fans were very shocked when they saw the first screen shots and thought this is a fighting game and wondering why. I don't personally consider this to be a fighting game but rather a 3D versus action game. Also, I think something the fans will be very happy and interested in… Castlevania has a very rich 22-year history with a series timeline spanning thousands of years. This game allows characters who could never be in the same time period to appear together.

Now that Rondo of Blood has been remade for PSP, do you see any possibility of it being released on Virtual Console or remade for DS or WiiWare?

IGA:
It's actually available in Japan on Virtual Console. With regards to WiiWare, I'm evaluating that right now, and to be honest, I think a 2D Castlevania game on WiiWare might be the right approach.

Would you consider taking the same approach that Capcom is with Mega Man 9?

IGA:
Yes, I am evaluating that. As you might know, the Castlevania franchise has appeared on several platforms, so I am exploring a lot of different options right now.

Because you have been working on Castlevania for so long, do you ever feel that you would like to work on something different or original?

IGA:
Yeah, once in a while I feel like doing something else, but I love Castlevania. I love the story and characters.
Fonte: http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/specialArt.cfm?artid=16557

Back