PC/Mac/Linux Stardew Valley (Chucklefish Games)

Também reparei nisso, pode ser é como a quinta é partilhada cada jogador tem a sua casa. Ou é uma nova feature, cada isto der para jogar mp eu convido-te a visitar o meu harem :D

Também reparei nisso, pode ser é como a quinta é partilhada cada jogador tem a sua casa. Ou é uma nova feature, cada isto der para jogar mp eu convido-te a visitar o meu harem :D

Tu queres é casar-te comigo, mas não tens sorte, a Su também já tem o jogo e tem dibs. Mas eu espero que cada um tenha uma casota, nem que tenham de aumentar o tamanho do mapa de base para isso. Seria interessante. Se não tiveres uma quinta gigante, até tens espaço para mais que uma casa, mas veremos. Mas suponho que depende da implementação. Se tiveres de criar um mapa especificamente para isso, então aí é simples escalar, senão, provavelmente tem de ser adaptado na mesma casa. Mas para mudar de dia, provavelmente será à lá minecraft, em que todos os jogadores têm de ir para a cama para mudar.

Mas ele apenas testou em Lan ou será que vai ser apenas Lan e não online multiplayer?
Um dos tweets tem uma resposta lá sobre isto: o teste foi em LAN, mas vai haver online.

Update On 1.3

Hi everyone,

Just want to give you a quick fill-in on the status of the new update.

As you may know, I’ve always worked solo on Stardew Valley. However, for this multiplayer update I’ve had the help of Tom Coxon (of Chucklefish). He’s done all the network coding to turn Stardew Valley into a multiplayer game… truly an impressive feat, and one that would not be possible without his talent. He deserves a lot of credit for this — Thank you Tom!

Now, here’s where we’re at:
Work on the new features is done, and we’ve sent all the new text off to be translated into the different languages. Meanwhile, we are working on bug fixes. Once we’ve received the translated text and integrated it back into the game, we’ll begin a serious QA phase involving thorough testing of all new features in both multiplayer and single player contexts. When that is finished, the update should be ready for a public beta. I am still shooting for a spring release for the beta.

When the beta gets closer to launch, I’ll fill you guys in on more specifics as to how multiplayer will work, as well as a more complete list of the new features in the update.

I’ll also be sure to let you guys know as soon as we’ve determined a more concrete timetable for release.

For now, here’s a screenshot of the new signs in action:

These signs are crafting items that will be available to you from the start of the game. Any item in Stardew Valley can be “clicked” onto them to display.

Thanks so much everyone for your patience while we get this update ready. It’s really going to be a “game changer” for Stardew Valley!

-Ape

https://stardewvalley.net/update-on-1_3/

Nice ^^

Stardew Valley multiplayer is in QA and bugs are being fixed at a very good pace!

https://twitter.com/ConcernedApe/status/973639123482263552

One of my favorite things in the new update... hats on your horses. They look very good on the horse. Looks pretty natural, actually

DYMRWLlVoAAMsN4.jpg

https://twitter.com/ConcernedApe/status/973641450230464512

Mais conteudo :D

Stardew Valley 1.3 New Content Scavenger Hunt

Hi farmers!

The 1.3 beta patch notes say

Does this beta contain the new single-player content too?

Yes. More details about it will be shared at a later date.

(This was just confirmed in a tweet by ConcernedApe: Once the beta is over, I'll post a detailed list of all the new single player content)

But I bet we can figure out what a lot of it is!

If you find something new, can you please post it here? I think it would be cool to see what we can find ourselves before there are proper notes to spell out all the changes anyways!

The List
  • There's a seasonal potted plant in Robin's shop that should change appearance each season. There are also 3 different fireplaces for sale; Brick, Stone, and Stove. (courtesy of /u/GemV648)

• There's a Statue of Uncertainty in the sewers that lets you change your profession for 10k. (courtesy of /u/martin_tan)

• Community Upgrades at Robin's... first is building Pam a house! (courtesy of /u/whitewineandcathair)

• There are 3 new fish! (courtesy of /u/MrFoxxie)

• You can talk to junimos in your farm! They say 'Hi' and stuff. Pretty cool :D (courtesy of /u/adywoo1)

• Coffee speed buff no longer ends at 12:00 midnight (drank before 12:00, not sure if bug) (courtesy of /u/MrFoxxie)

• The travelling merchant's store reads 'Out of Stock', I'm not sure if it's a bug or a feature as I encountered it once, but I know it was not there in the previous versions. (courtesy of /u/adywoo1)

• New cutscene with Vincent and Jas, spring onions now worth much more! (courtesy of /u/katelic)

• New furnitures sold at Krobus and Dwarf stores too (courtesy of /u/Reid22)

Furniture is Sign of the Vessel and Monster Fireplace. Also he now properly stays silent on Fridays as respect to Yoba. (courtesy of /u/MrFoxxie)

• Sandy sells seasonal furniture. She also sells cactus seeds (courtesy of /u/MrFoxxie)
bugs
  • Putting a diamond in Grandpa's shrine crashed my game. Tried it twice so you don't have to. (courtesy of /u/whitewineandcathair)

Has been noted by /u/ConcernedApe

• You can no longer see how much time is left on your food buff by mousing over the icon. (courtesy of /u/MrFoxxie)

• Teleport obelisks don't seem to work (courtesy of /u/Icthlarion)

• Hay needs to be manually replaced for barn/coop autofeeders to work (courtesy of /u/Icthlarion)

• Don't know if bug (or feature!), but while building Pam's new house there's no build animation and if you talk to her she says shes daydreaming about carpentry projects (courtesy of /u/yoboyndizzle)
https://www.reddit.com/r/StardewValley/comments/8g0x05/stardew_valley_13_new_content_scavenger_hunt/

Back